This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 22850

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   11:16 PM     

Miatas are slow.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   11:47 PM     

not always. there light weight so if you put a power plant in it it will roal. and still handel

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
FastFiveO
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   11:49 PM     

you went the wrong route. i can tell you that now. miatas have portental but there better in handeling. DSM = Damn Shits Mesedup they break alot of stuff.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Fri Sep 9, 05   1:54 AM     

Miatas are slow. No swap goes into it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rabidronin
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Fri Sep 9, 05   9:18 AM     

I read a few articles where people put V8's into them. In one the writer said he still wouldnt want to drive it because it's still a girly car, I believe it was Sport Compact Car.

buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Fri Sep 9, 05   4:47 PM     

DBLDRW said it best, it's because you picked a car to turn into a ricer. and it's not even a good looking car to begin with. The comment about convertibles was that at least if it was a convertible it would be a little cooler, though still ugly.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Fri Sep 9, 05   4:52 PM     

The new one isn't that slow. and they handle really well. but they do have the reputation of being the car of choice for secretaries and "white party" goers (that's a palm springs event, look it up if you don't understand).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Fri Sep 9, 05   10:28 PM     

im not turning it into a ricer it is not out of china dual exoust and tinting the windows...whats rong with that?

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sat Sep 10, 05   9:11 AM     

It's a case of ASNG (All Show No Go).

zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sat Sep 10, 05   9:19 PM     

o i give up call me a ricer all you want for a stock looking dual exoust...and like i said i dident buy this car to go fast i got it for a every day briver im looking for a faster car

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   7:55 AM     

"i just want it to look cool" this is a quote from your post. that is the definition of a ricer (at least for people who aren't so xenophobically jingoistic as to call all drivers of asian imports "ricers"). Sure, you said afterwards that you don't want it to look like rice, but that is a ricer, someone who goes ASNG. before that post you never said anything about a daily driver.

FastFiveO
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   4:03 PM     

ill look better in my VW scirocco that im getting hahahhaha

buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   5:28 PM     

Is it a microbus? I saw one of those on pimp my ride that gave me a great idea. I thought up the scion stoner bus because of it. a scion xB rs 2.0 in the school bus yellow. Then put on some black lines and writing to make it look like a school bus (with a district 420 written on the side), then mount one of those pop-out stop signs with a pot leaf painted on it instead of the actual stop sign. It's the perfect car for running around people during the cannabis cup in Amsterdam.

zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 12, 05   10:18 AM     

http://p3racing.net/vw/sciroccomk1/r026.jpg

that one looks cool i guess lol

save the neon
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 12, 05   10:21 AM     

well then its settaled i will make unckle ben mad haha the sanfrinsisco treat....domestic rice...anyway .....is there a pick of that scion?

save the neon
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3