This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 33500

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Import__

Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   9:44 AM     

i like small compact fast vehciels and i dont want something hotrod looking because i dont like it and thas the bottom line my car dont look like a hotrod and i luv it cause its still fast

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   1:04 PM     

Well, heres where you being a faggot comes in to play. You dont like hotrods, yet you have a classic Mustang in your sig, and your a ricer with that super lame fuckin Civic SEDAN.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
x_nolimit_x
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   6:19 PM     

lol thas funny but i know him personally to he will read this and i dont care he has what he says he has but its still a shitty car and quite frankly i bet my ride outruns the hell out of it so take that u fucking ricer bitch and he has a mustang has a saleen and im curious tho why does he put hotrod in his signature place if he dont like them ? hello stupidity rings a bell

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   7:54 PM     

Im beginning to think that you registered another account to try to "start over" Im more than sure that you are the same person just based on how you type, and the way you use your words.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   10:52 PM     

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Thank goodness.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
x_nolimit_x
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   11:59 PM     

uhm ok, if ya say so man it dont hurt me any i know who he is but im not him beleive me if i was i wouldnt have the crap he has

Import__

Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:02 AM     

fool you know you would... it brings in the ladies fuckin liar

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   1:50 PM     

The fact that you don't seem to know how to reply to the right person as well, just supports the arguement.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
x_nolimit_x
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:51 PM     

lol im new to this i just click the word reply my first time on these forums dude dont worry ill get it right

Import__

Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   6:33 PM     

no limit do me the favor and go to hell ... you punkass lil kid

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   6:58 PM     

Okay, you're just a fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with being lazy at home because you have to be so careful at work. Next time, asshole, click on the right fucking name for who you want to reply to. Dumbass!

x_nolimit_x
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   8:44 PM     

he just doesnt shutup does he ? lol

buddhakwake
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   3:47 PM     

No he doesn't. And he still doesn't know what he's doing (some genius he is).

x_nolimit_x
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sat Aug 6, 05   7:36 PM     

lol man i agree with you

RicerBoy
Re: 1995 Dodge Neon Project   Posted Sun Aug 7, 05   1:40 PM     

Rotary

I got this car for free from my uncle. I am now thinking about a tranny swap. I am doing the installation myself with a friend. Also, who said I was not dynoing the car? You need a extinguisher when you drag race on certain tracks. I am also getting the lights because they are totally shot and the steering wheel doesn't have anymore grip to it. Lastly, I am getting a spoiler because I love road racing the best and I want more control.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Jim

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3