This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 15013

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
ToxicCarbon
67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   11:50 AM     

i think ive reconsidered my choice do to price and power so i was wondering can any body just post the car they think would be good for a 16-18 year old fairly cheap powerfull and all around just a good starter car

buddhakwake
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   1:58 PM     

Well, anyone who thinks a powerful car is a good starter car for someone 16-18 years old is asking for trouble (I know, my first car was an El Camino with a 350 and I got into all kinds of trouble with it, even though I had driven a few thousand miles before I even got it). something that's cheap enough to fix and easy to drive and won't tempt you into getting speeding tickets or racing people down busy streets would be best (great car if you want to learn how to work on them is the original VW Bug, there aren't many cars easier to work on, or as tough).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   9:33 PM     

I would take the Ghia over the Beetle. Slower and can take a punch.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   5:24 AM     

dont listen to this bozo rx. VW beetles are bad ass. you can pick up a body for cheap as hell... . there tough as hell too. you can roal em down a hill and they wont cave. then when you done keeping it stock for about 500 dollars you could have a bug powerful enough to wheelstand goin down the road. ppl underestamate em but i think there sweet. the new bugs on the otherhand are crap

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Sun Jul 3, 05   9:33 PM     

You obviously dont know what you're talking about when it comes to VW's if you would take a Beetle over a Ghia as a first car. Quit running your ignorant mouth (and for future reference, "roal" isnt a word you hick)

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   12:18 PM     

how would you know. ive seen some nice VW bugs and ive seen what they can do (and for future reference get your dick out of your hand and quit cybering with other nerds on the net you douche bag)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   1:01 PM     

How would I know what? That a Ghia is a better starter car than a Beetle, maybe because my family has owned both and I've driven them before, and with all seriousness, your "disses", if thats what you want to call them, are really lame, I'm talking third grader lame.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:00 PM     

well im sorry i cant match your dissing of the why i type and judging by words of a dictionary. when there to many kinds of slang anymore to give a fuck. and i never said anything about a factory bug you dumb ass

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:49 PM     

You did mention a stock beetle, 3 or 4 posts up, you said "when you are done keeping it stock for 500 bucks you can make them badass", and words that arent in a dictionary arent words at all.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   9:23 AM     

but is dis in the dictionary? I mean, I know it's a prefix (as in dismember) but has it made it into the OED yet? Might be worth checking out. By the way, the OED (that's Oxford English Dictionary, the repository of the whole English langauge going way back) is kinda fun to look through (there have been some weird words in our langauge), I just wish it weren't so expensive. Okay, sorry, just kinda bored and felt like I needed to chime in here to break the monotony or you two fighting like 10 year olds in love (that's a joke guys, before you get all pissed of at me for saying that). Anyway, back to the Springer action.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   12:11 PM     

I can take my fair share of slander and libel.

buddhakwake
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Thu Jul 7, 05   1:59 AM     

Good to know. But are you better than the average person as far as knowing the difference between the two? Most people don't know it.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Thu Jul 7, 05   11:50 PM     

Libel is written, Slander is spoken, or should I say, it is oral.

buddhakwake
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Fri Jul 8, 05   3:10 AM     

Ten points for you Rx. As I said, most people don't know that. So anything on here would not be considered slander, but libel (if it met the other conditions of libel).

Narco
Re: 67' camaro reconsidered   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   5:08 PM     

and another thing about the beetle is hitler made it all happen way back before he went crazy and killed all them innocent people. so hitler did two good things inspired the beetle and made the autoban.
by the way i am NOT a hitler lover and do NOT sympathise with him at all

Pages in this thread: (1) 2