This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 4894

NotoriouS187
Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   3:08 PM     

I posted about the ligthing in the gerneral forum. I am getting one because I am a very tall guy we are talking about 6'5 here. Is the Ford lighting worth of getting? And whatother cars is good for tall people like me?

Edited by NotoriouS187 (Tue Jun 14, 05   3:09 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   4:50 PM     

The lightning is a good choice, it's a good performance truck. At 6'5" you don't have too many choices on the current performance front, but all the old muscle cars have good headroom. You could also look at the Daytona edition Ram, being a truck it'll have plenty of room for a big guy like you and it's got a strong engine. The only real drawback is the goofy wing on the tailgate (almost looks kinda ricer, and I've heard it can get in the way when you wanna use the bed).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   5:53 PM     

all the new dodge trucks are a pain in the ass and cant touch a lightning yes the lightining IS the top truck of the muscle truck world get one.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
NotoriouS187
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   6:22 PM     

yeah man i can't wait to get one, a black one i am going to mod it up but keep the stock look, no rims or lights that ricer shit you know

buddhakwake
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   6:40 PM     

Well, I personally like the Tundra and Titan, so I don't know too much about the domestic trucks (except that my grandfather's Ram Deisel is a pretty tough motherfucker, and the little dodge pickup that my dad used to drive was pretty tough too.)

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   10:00 PM     

lightning is the only truck proven for power stearing and grip that you can easily loose when you wanna play thats why its been rated top truck and once the new lightning comes out it will be even faster more powerful and even better handeling

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
BigPurp
Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Thu Jul 14, 05   5:33 AM     

Stock the L isn't bad. I personally got a Dakota R/T CC just so I could have the extra room of a back seat. Makes it nice to be able to recline a bit etc. And there are a million mods available for the Dak. My little 408 has no problems handling L's

408ci Dakota R/T on 20's
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ford Lightintg   Posted Thu Jul 14, 05   7:05 PM     

The Titan is so nice.....I mean really.... Tundras nice too, but Toyota is supposedly coming out with a new truck that rivals it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO