This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 35820

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
futr_civic_racer
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sat Aug 27, 05   2:32 PM     

Holy shit...that was TIGHT!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sat Aug 27, 05   5:25 PM     

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
futr_civic_racer
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sat Aug 27, 05   8:01 PM     

Sucks for the owner of THAT car...but that was still a pretty cool fireball...

buddhakwake
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sat Aug 27, 05   9:24 PM     

Nah, he deserved it. running his engine up like that and then trying to put the 150 shot, just for a damn dyno run. how stupid is that. Sure, go ahead and risk your engine for a race, that's fine. At least it's for something useful. But to use a 150 shot of Nitrous on a DYNO RUN?!? That's pointless and stupid, so he deserved what he got.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:08 PM     

And also, Dynos are made to find the power of your car. After the run, just add around 150hp for the 150shot, Thats simpler and safer if you ask me, though it wouldnt be 150 exact. Still pretty close.

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:10 PM     

Well, maybe for torque purposes, who the hell knows.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   6:01 PM     

I know why he wanted to do it, so he could brag about how much power he had on the dyno (likely without telling anybody that it was done with a 150 shot of Nitrous). That's why I say he deserved what he got, because he was trying to be a big shot without having to do any work, just using power in a bottle like a ricer would.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:23 PM     

I pretty much think anyone who drives a Mustang thinks they're a bigshot.

buddhakwake
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:37 PM     

I've known a few who don't, and I sure wouldn't have if I had gotten that 67 (but that's because I have too many self-esteem issues as it is).

FastFiveO
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:13 PM     

i have plenty to be cocky about. budd.. knows plenty about my car now and what im doing. im not going to talk shit while my car is down. but as soon as i get it completed well. this motor anyways. im getting it dyno'd and taking it to the track and its on like donkey kong.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:43 PM     

But see, that's the difference. You're doing work on your Mustang, so you can brag. The jackass in the vid slapped too much Nitrous on his car and thought he was all that and a bag of chips (such a horrible phrase, but it gets the point across). That's why he deserved to blow up his intake.

FastFiveO
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   2:46 AM     

true but ive done showed/told you want those dicks on the local forum here had done said.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   6:33 AM     

And you showed me the unlikely (if not downright impossible) numbers they claim to get with their own cars, so they are just like mr 150 shot. They deserve to blow up intakes and other fun bits of the engine.

MustangFanatic

Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   12:22 PM     

Damn, he did deserve it, but the Mustang didn't.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Advice for a 1999 Ford Mustang?   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   12:49 PM     

Sure it did, it was his.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4