This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 32325

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Import__

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:14 PM     

i know i been sounding dumb lately but hey were i live theres to much city to race man 3 times last week in the middle of town street racers killed ppl
1 time guy killed 7 ppl in a van
2 time girl killed 3 ppl walking down the cement sidewalk
3 time guy killed 2 ppl and injured 4 others in a fucking parkin lot were he swerved into ....

does this sound smart no go somewere u dont fucking kill someone you dipshit motherfucker ... god its people like you who should not only have no license they shouldnt be able to ride in a vehicle .. bike thats it ride a fucking bike were u go so u dont kill anyone dumb fuckin shit

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:24 PM     

go smoke a cock rookie. its there fucking faults for being in populated areas. so shut up and learn boy

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:27 PM     

Even then, the money it would cost to haul your corpse from over a cliff is still sent over to the taxpayer.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Import__

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:29 PM     

its still fucked up for ppl to race in the middle of a fucking city with thousands of ppl fucking walking streets and in the parking lots

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:30 PM     

I never said it wasnt

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Import__

never said ya were man

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO

you can wreck on the strip too and die. so eather way i guess your screwed if you have a powerful car eh?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Import__

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:32 PM     

yeah but the railing is supose to stop you from killing innocent ppl

[External Image Removed]
zx2power88
Re: real racers   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   11:19 AM     

tracks also have alot of safety precautions but i think we all think that racing in a populated street or town is stuped but what about down a street that is suroundid by busnesis at like 3am when no one is there? what do all of u think of that alot of people do that where i live and no one that i know of has gotin hurt but thats as far as i know

save the neon
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: real racers   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   1:58 PM     

It seems like a good idea until somebody loses control and hits an industrial sized propane tank.

zx2power88
Re: real racers   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   11:40 PM     

no its not like that its like alot of office buildings grooped there is nouthing like that ....we all just sit in a big parking lot talk and race down what is an abandoned street at like 3am

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: real racers   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   11:51 PM     

Is this in an isolated area where NO ONE might possibly come, save maybe one or two people that you'd see from miles off because there are no buildings or anything in the way and it's only one long straight road? Then, not really. If there are buildings, there will be people coming by and you might not be able to see them coming down a cross street until it's too late because of the buildings. Not to mention, someone could blow a tire, snap an axle, something to make them lose control and hit a building, causing lots of damage beyond just to themselves and their car (which is a risk you take even if you're not racing even on a deserted street). It's still too much that is someone else's being put at risk without their consent, so I don't think it's right.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: real racers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   10:22 PM     

You also have a chance of harming teh guy your racing. Dont forget about that.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: real racers   Posted Tue Aug 23, 05   12:29 AM     

Ah, that's different. he chose to race you, so if he gets hurt it's his fault. That's nothing like someone walking down the street to go shopping getting hit by an asshole going 95 in a 35 who blows a tire.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
zx2power88
Re: real racers   Posted Tue Aug 23, 05   8:10 PM     

no its mostly a 9-5 office area but just like any whare you go there is always a risk of sum1 or sumthing u dont expect being there

save the neon
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3