This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 32325

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
oldschoolford
real racers   Posted Mon May 23, 05   7:02 AM     

how many people out here really street race? considering that this is a street racing forum!!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: real racers   Posted Mon May 23, 05   1:22 PM     

I do, out on the deserted roads in the desert here. That way the cops don't notice and I don't endanger anyone else.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
oldschoolford
Re: real racers   Posted Tue May 24, 05   7:24 AM     

yeah that is why people can call you a pussy cuz that is the same thing as on the track, street racing is where you race on the street where you can get a thrill with challenges

buddhakwake
Re: real racers   Posted Tue May 24, 05   6:50 PM     

You are a jackass if you think it's thrilling to put innocent bystanders at risk. I just saw a news segment a hour ago about streetracers back east who KILLED 5 people who were standing outside an ice cream parlor. Only idiots and jackasses (like yourself) think it's fun to race in conditions like that. You are the reason that police departments have started impounding the cars of people who just go to watch street racing, they want to cut down on the number of idiots who endanger innocent families and children who just happen to be at a store that is on a street rather than separated from the street by a parking lot. I race where I do because that way if something bad happens and my car goes out of control I only risk hurting myself and the people I am racing against. People like you shouldn't even be allowed to drive.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Riceracer
Re: real racers   Posted Sat May 28, 05   5:51 PM     

Amen

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: real racers   Posted Mon May 30, 05   12:10 PM     

Id rather be called a pussy outside of prison, then to be "cool" in prison getting assraped by inbred Jed.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
PaulSupraMA70
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:15 PM     

Man your slow (in all aspects of life mental, car, and ect) texas ass would shit yourself if you drove your crappy ford truck in southern California traffic. Shit man we are still lucky our valley has so much desert to race in. Plus nobody want to read about some family getting killed just so you can have fun you redneck pig fucking freak, STAY OFF MY ROADS!

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
FastFiveO
Re: real racers   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   11:39 AM     

dude its not that the truck cant be fast but with your thinking i hope you dont come by a ranger with a 302 thats done up. anyhow. its not the truck its the dumbass thats behing the wheel he prolly has it riced out.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
italian_ninja
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   11:52 AM     

Why would you risk putting other peoples lives at risk just so you can get a thrill that lasts you like 30 seconds at the most?

I live in a small town and there are a lot of highschool kids here who race through the main roads here. I think it was about three weeks ago that a street racer lost control and rolled the car like three times. And do you know what he rolled over? A 4-year old girl and her mother. So do you see what being stupid in the middle of town acomplishes?

Jet
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   12:43 PM     

Of course i really race, but i agree with the guy above me here race in deserted areas and not on main streets.

You just go into a trance once you hear the engine revving.
NotoriouS187
Re: real racers   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   6:33 PM     

i dont street race on public roads that just stupid....you wanna kill someone for your stupidty? no you dont i try to go to tracks but over here were i live the nearest one is like 100 miles away and i am not driving there but when i move they have a lot that is close

RicerBoy
Re: real racers   Posted Tue Jul 26, 05   8:27 PM     

Don't be stupid. Take it out on the track, not the streets...even if it is deserted.

FastFiveO
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   1:27 AM     

cry me a river then i might give 2 shits what you are talking about.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   1:40 AM     

Actual street racing is stupid, there are so many other places to do it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: real racers   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   1:50 AM     

other places mean spending O.. 13 bucks to run a select few people down a track. dont get me wrong i love strips but not everything goes there. and who sais your going to be racing around a populated area. even if you'r in bfe and running on a road it's still streetracing

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3