This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 8647

j0k3r

This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   2:53 PM     

Read and enjoy [External Image Removed]http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=174945

---------- [External Image Removed]
1969Stang
Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   3:03 PM     

damn that was a long story..but good.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Fat_Tony

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:35 PM     

yah pretty cool kinda stuff you see in movies almost too fake to be real

I'll let my car do the talkin
BIGRED

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   11:09 PM     

DAAM! that punk seriously got PUNKED! I soo wish I could have been there to see that!!

-------------------------------------------------------------- Race-Prep Performance Engineering Inc. "Your one stop shop for engine performance"
hooyeah
Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   11:32 PM     

damn i want that ss jeez funny ass story long but definately worth the read that was great

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
WHAT

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Fri May 3, 02   1:59 AM     

Nice story worth reading.

WHAT?

coolcat

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Sun May 5, 02   9:34 AM     

yeah so cool nice cool nice

LethalToy

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Sun May 5, 02   9:38 AM     

Hilarious.
I had a similar kill story but the roles were reversed. My wife was driving the T/A against this ~19 year old twinkie in a 2000 Mustang on juice. Suffice to say, my wife blew her doors off without having to use nitrous. After the race her boyfriend (his car) ran up to my wife (standing beside the T/A laughing at the shit talking twinkie (who looked like she was trying to crawl under the nearest rock) and proceeded to get in her face and started calling her a bitch/slut/whore etc.....
Now, most of ya know, from my posts, that i am a pretty easygoing guy until someone fucks with my friends. I hurt people that fuck with my friends. Now when you fuck with the person I love, thats an entirely different world of hurt. Now my old lady can easily take care of herself (a badass kickboxer for 10 or so years) but i truly wanted to handle this myself.

When the group of people that were around me saw my ears "perk up" when the malaka started swearing at my wife, a collective "oh oh" went up from the crowd. I am known for my temper (it takes a lot for me to pop off but when i do.......) My wife saw me coming from behind the guy and she started smiling. Well i guess that pissed off the guy even more and he leaned back to spit in her face when I grabbed him by the back of the neck. Well my wife said his eyes were as big as baseballs when i grabbed him. I turned him around and with one hand on his collar and the other around his belt i threw him across the street (from the curb to the other side of the yellow line) into the door of his mustang. Breaking his nose and denting the door pretty good. His girlfriend let out this little "eek" and looked like she was going to try and kick me in the balls, but one look from my wife and she was runnin scared.

sidenote: That always bugged me that someone can always run faster scared, than angry.

Back to the story: While my attention was diverted, the malaka had pulled one of those collapsable police batons (you know those steel ones that have a little flex to them) and flicked it open.

side note (again): My younger brother is a highly ranked Judoka and practices alot of his techniques on me, since i am quite big.

I walked towards him and he swung the baton at me like you would an axe. I caught his wrist spun his body and flipped him over my shoulder (my bro would have been proud, lol.) and through the rear window of his mustang.
Before the glass even stopped tinkling on the ground, the police showed up. Luckily for me a security guard from the hotel across the street saw the whole thing as well as a few employees of the Denny's saw him come at me with the baton.

I ended up getting a stern lecture about fighting and how violence never solves anything etc.....

The other guy got 2 years probation since he had all kinds of violence/concealed weapons/spousal abuse priors.

I still bug my wife about it and tell her thats what happens when you let a woman race. I am just kidding but i do enjoy teasing her about it. She is a good driver and only has to work on her R/T's to pull the same or better times than me.

Sorry the post got a little long, but that kill story brought up some cool memories. A friend of mine has a pic of the guy laying beside his car after i first threw him into the door. It's a pretty nasty dent and you can definately see his nose is broken. I will try and track him down so i can post the pic. Later all, I gots to go shovel the freaking driveway since it snowed last nite.....AGAIN !!! May 5th and I got fresh snow on my driveway. W T F is going on

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Sun May 5, 02   4:06 PM     

haha have fun shoveling nice story to hehe guess what i'm in canada and it was oh around a nice 75 today poor poor lethal, well atleast u get to have some more fun in the snow with the toys

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Aldo1

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Mon May 6, 02   3:47 PM     

I duno about that story........ the girl comeing back with him....him winning.......all the detail of how sweet his car went......o well

"Act like my rims ain't clean"
Phatmatt

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Mon May 6, 02   7:25 PM     

I win the races too man, and smoke the "sports cars" but for some reason the girls just never liked the van. doesn't matter much because I've got a girlfriend now, but it would have been nice to get some extra tail that a sweeter looking car could have got me... ok Carolyn is slapping the shit out of me for saying that now. ha ha. I gotta go.

LethalToy

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:57 PM     

You should have put 20's on it and bags. Pimp out the interior complete with waterbed Put one of those "Virgins, thanks for nothing" bumper stickers on it. You would have had to beat them off with a stick then.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Phatmatt

Re: This has to be the best kill story ever!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   7:57 PM     

ha ha that would be so hilarous. only problem is that it's a minivan. The fullsized ones are the baby's you see rocking back and forth in the parks. Mines really for everyday driving and haullin' ass. I've got a bed and a couch anyway.... hell we even use the floor.