This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 46701

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
rabidronin
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Fri Jul 22, 05   1:33 PM     

Exactly, its not exactly fair to say that the Mustang is a faster car when you compare the V6 base model camaro to the V8 GT. The Z28 is what you should compare to the Mustang GT, in which case the Z28 is faster.

FastFiveO
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Fri Jul 22, 05   9:42 PM     

the base v8 model camaro vs base model v8 not the LS1 but the base v8.. lest see what is it.. a 305?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   12:09 AM     

There is no base model V8. The base model is the lowest possible denomination of an automobile. The base model of a Camaro would be the V6, and the base model of a Mustang would be the V6 as well.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   5:40 AM     

actualy a base model is a car with no power suplies. crank windows and what not. you can get any every day car in a base model. and it doesn't mean a v6 it mean you will have the lower grade inerior

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   2:41 PM     

THE LOWEST DEMOMINATION OF AN AUTOMOBILE. Read what I just said, and you will see that the v6 Camaro is the lowest grade one out of all of them

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   7:02 AM     

Actually, base model means base model, as in NO UPGRADES WHATSOEVER (even engines). It does not just refer to creature comforts like power windows and locks and stereo, it also refers to engine options.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   12:55 PM     

lmao thas funny mustang and camaro has always ran a close competition just depends whats under the hood and how its setup to run the cost camaro is cheaper on one hand but the insurance is pricey on the other hand its crappy built but mustang is high cost high insurance and is not built to much better but i know more camaros breaking down than i do mustangs quite frankly my uncles mustang 5.0 only has a 302 and it hasnt broke down yet so yeah.... his car runs like hell its one badass .. then again my dads boss has a camaro runs like hell and always tears up lol

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   2:19 PM     

............................................................................................................................................................uh..............what?

Import__

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   4:44 PM     

was replying to one of the earlier post

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   6:37 PM     

I think he was refering to the lack of punctuation. Periods and commas were invented to help separate the ideas that you wish to present, and not using them can make things a bit confusing.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   9:30 PM     

lol i just dont usem sometimes i dont really care lol

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   10:29 PM     

My brother used to have one of the old v6 mustangs, had high insurance cost, little power or speed, and broke down easy.

buddhakwake
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   12:40 PM     

Which is why you come across as a bit of an idiot. Learn to use periods and commas so people can understand you and you'll be seen in a better light (people might actually start believing some of the things you say).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   4:27 PM     

Its amazing how sometimes you get what I'm too lazy to post actually posted.

buddhakwake
Re: First Car-Help Me Out   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   5:44 PM     

Yeah, well, it's summer so I have way too much free time. Wait, what am I talking about, I have way too much free time most of the time. Now, if only I could find an EASY way to make lots of money with my free time.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4