This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 106212

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   2:06 PM     

Buddha, do you concur?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   8:24 PM     

Heh, I guess I'm even stupider than I thought. Also I just noticed now that to put a turbocharger into an already twin-turbocharged car would make no sense. So I guess I deserve this lol. Since I came to this site to learn more, can anyone teach me how I should've modded my imaginary car?

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   11:49 PM     

IF I had a Supra, I would mod in this exact order: 1. Intake, dp, turbo header, 3" piping with axleback exhaust and a boost controller (Greddy profec b if I wanted digital, 2'sRUs mbc works fine) and the appropriate gauges; 2. Tein coilovers, rear and front swaybars, Work wheels 16x7 in the front and 18x8 in the rear, stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel (9lbs would normally be too light, but since I plan on turbo lag, I guess it can only help) and an intercooler; 3. Brembo big brake kit, 900cc injectors, fuel pump, msd ignition and a standalone ecu; 4. An HKS gt2835r turbocharger, steel braided radiator hose and brake line, and finally, a good tune. A bigger single turbocharger will make more power than the stock setup. CT26's arent bad turbos, they just arent good for more than 400hp (and thats pushing it) in the stock sequental setup. I would actually use something like a 25G turbo because its a lot cheaper, but I figured I would suggest something for people with more money.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Thu Jul 20, 06   8:37 AM     

Here is what I would do if I where building a supra. First thing would be to address the weight issue. Supras are very heavy cars, they run 3400-3500lbs, part of the weight issue is due to the engine. That 3.0L v6 is a very heavy block, to give you an idea of how heavy it is, if we compare it to my block, which is a 351W iron block w/aluminum heads (5.7L) my engine would weigh at about 10lbs LESS then the supra motor. But to be fair that supra block is a very strong block (1000hp capable) but for that much weight it should be.

So the first thing I would do is pull that 3.0L out and put in a Ford Motorsport aluminum 351W block with AFR 205 Aluminum Heads. I would do a 383 stroker kit, use the Edelbrock super victor efi intake topped off with a custom twin turbo set up. That combo would be good for 1200-1500hp and the motor would run about 100lbs less then the 3.0L.

Then I would take a chain saw and cut the front of the car off and then duct tape a ford f150 front end on. I would put a huge lift kit with 33” mudders. I would mount a few bug zappers to the rear wing. Slap a bunch of ford stickers all over the car. Paint the rims green. Grow a mullet and start talking “hillbilly”, periodically I would urinate in my pants while I’m talking about how much I love grits for breakfast.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
69charger
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Fri Jul 21, 06   11:58 AM     

my dream car would have to be the ford mustang gt-40 twin turbo bored and stroked.

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Fri Jul 21, 06   12:50 PM     

There is no such thing as a ford mustang GT40. The Mustang and the GT40 are completely different cars.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Iwantasupra

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Fri Jul 21, 06   2:56 PM     

Heh, thanks for the info, I appreciate it

Iwantasupra

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Fri Jul 21, 06   2:57 PM     

No then I would just look like my cousin.

69charger
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   7:00 AM     

srry typo ment plain ford gt40

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:15 AM     

Yeah, sorry, hadn't had time to get online till today (saturday) while broadcasting stupid shows. But I definitely concur. The difference though is that this one seems like he'd like to learn at least. Let's take the chance to propperly form the future of racing.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:18 AM     

Mmmmm, grits. I was reading just a couple of days ago about a guy who put a SBC in his FD RX-7. they called it a bastard car.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:21 AM     

Yes I definately want to learn, I don't know much about cars and thats why I cam here, to learn. So when I say something wrong, try correcting me instead of mocking me.

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:22 AM     

You want the GT40? Like the 60s cars, huh? Last year I posted a picture of myself with a 67 MKIII GT40 and JC Agajanian Jr (racing family that has had drivers at Indy for a couple decades now). Or were you referring to the new Ford GT?

69charger
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   12:18 PM     

no my biggest dream car was the first gt40 to win the le-mans
so yah 60's gt

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   1:38 PM     

Nice. If you search for Petersen and then look in the attention American Muscle lovers thread you'll find the pic I took with the 67 gt40 as well as a few other interesting cars I saw.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7