This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 106212

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:23 PM     

You have to be retarded to think that I give a shit if you think Im a "law school wanna be lil bitch". Id hate to break your tobacco bubble, but its the most prestigious profession there is, so continue to to slander while I accumulate the money. For christs sake, you cant even spell a THREE LETTER WORD! Ive seen that bootsy ass yard where you keep your "nice vehicle". That car is a piece of trash and so is your home. Your verdict is guilty, bitch.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
maxpowerkid363
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   1:58 AM     

my dream car would have to be..well i dunno lol
but i'd like to have a nissan skyline like
brian 'o connor does in the 2 fast 2 furious movie

rollinonhubs

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   12:53 PM     

i bet ure going to be one of those people who killthemselves because they watch those fast and the furious movies

evo_mad

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   2:42 PM     

i would have a row of evos in every colour eng mods max's yer that wat im talking about

CamaroZ28

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   7:45 PM     

Agreed, I watched a video of a Lambo Gallardo 05 stock getting beaten by the new 06 vette Z06, the lambo would jump the vette at the beginning but the vette would come back strong and gained a car length ahead and they were both going at it hard core. So vette beating a lambo to me is priceless...go Domestic sport cars!!!!!

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:13 PM     

If i were Rich enogh for a Gallardo i would buy one, and figure out a way to throw a Twin Turbo into it. Id still take the Gallardo over the new Vette. I love Lamborghinis, and always have.

CamaroZ28

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:21 PM     

Having a cheaper sports car that will beat an over priced luxary sports car is priceless! I like the lambo's but im a domestic guy

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   12:23 AM     

I want a Cayman. Supercar handling cheaper than a Viper.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   1:52 PM     

If i were to have a car new under 100k, it would be the BMW M3, that car is my dream car. It handles very well, well balanced, powerful fast motor, very good aftermarket support, reliable, very sturdy looks, you can drag it, drift it, take it around the circuit. Its a veyr good all around car. Damn, I would give alot to have one.

CamaroZ28

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   7:05 PM     

The M3 has a V10 right?? or am i mistaking for another Beemer

Silo55
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   7:24 PM     

Your mistaking it for another beemer, the M3 has a I6.

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   9:00 AM     

Actually the new M3 has a v8, the M5 and M6 have v10s (basically the same engines, but the 3 has two cylinders "chopped" off).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   4:34 PM     

Well i know the 2005 and back M3s had I6, and the GTR M3 had a V8, havent heard much on the brand new ones though.

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   9:55 PM     

Read about it in the car mags (R&T, C/D, MT), they talked about how it was a new thing.

CamaroZ28

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   10:54 AM     

whats the difference between the m5 and the m6?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7