This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 106212

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7  
zx2power88
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sat Aug 20, 05   11:04 PM     

i would also go for speed and go with the mclaren f1 gtr http://www.iol.ie/~donohoer/McLaren_F1_GTR_longtail_prototype_front_quarter.jpg

save the neon

Edited by zx2power88 (Sat Aug 20, 05   11:06 PM)

mazda_rx3
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   2:02 AM     

no way! mclaren suks. i rekon the mazda rx3 is the best!!!! long live the rotary!!!!!

mazda_rx3
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   2:06 AM     

no way man!!! mazda rx3 is the best. LONG LIVE THE ROTARY!!!!!! lol

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   7:20 AM     

The coupe doesn't look too bad on the RX-3, but the sedan looks like a crappy 70's econobox, and don't get me started on station wagons that aren't the size of the Brady Mobile or larger (completely pointless and no fun whatsoever). Do you actually have an RX-3?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
zx2power88
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Aug 21, 05   10:55 AM     

way to post twice...lol jk i have never seen that b4 thats kinds cool ....so long as it as a coupe ..i would still rather have the mclaren

save the neon
italian_ninja
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Fri Nov 11, 05   9:31 PM     

Ferrari F50

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Nov 13, 05   11:59 PM     

It makes me cry tears of joy seeing the domestic forum dead.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   12:50 AM     

That's kinda harsh isn't it? I mean, not all of the domestic drivers on here were assholes.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   4:19 PM     

nah. were just to buisy making our real cars to wax your ass just that much more dipshit.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Gto_god_67

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Nov 27, 05   10:26 AM     

hmm...i just bought one of my dream cars...the 1967 GTO...i also want the concept car...the Cadillac Sixteen

and i also either want a Saleen S7 or the Mclaren F1

buddhakwake
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Sun Nov 27, 05   10:56 AM     

Go with the Saleen, you would have the perfect excuse for not letting buddies drive it (the driver's seat is molded specifically for the buyer and is mounted directly so it isn't adjustable) and you'd have a car capable of driving upside down at speed (gotta love that downforce).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   12:10 AM     

And im too busy saving up for law school so that one day I can put you and your trashy, criminal, redneck family in prison. Drive while you still can.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   12:10 AM     

And im too busy saving up for law school so that one day I can put you and your trashy, criminal, redneck family in prison. Drive while you still can.

FastFiveO
Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   5:52 PM     

im shivvering in my pants and pissing in your gas tank. please sew me so i can take all of your possesions for sewing me under false cirsumstances. O and btw. how am i trashy? i live in a nice home and keep up with myself i own 2 nice vehicles and im trashy? criminal? never been in jail dumbass. redneck? i live in fucking charleston. obviously youve never been here you fucking retard. aleast im not a greesy weasle stingy faggot ass sucky law school wanna be lil bitch like you.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
CamaroZ28

Re: $$$$YOUR DREAM CAR$$$$   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:17 PM     

Id get a bugati 16 cylinder, over 1000hp lol such a sick ass super car.....

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7