This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 7678

MuscleCarGuy
For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Mon Jan 24, 05   6:18 AM     

This video is hilarious. These ricers try to race a lingenfelter corvette in whatever the hell they are driving. For those of you who don't know, a Lingenfelter corvette consists of a stock vette being sent to this company where they drop a twin turbo 427 into it. Watch and laugh. Make sure you turn up the sound to so you can hear this bad ass corvette.
http://www.muchosucko.com/viewlink6178.html
You need quicktime to view it.

BlownGTP

Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Tue Jan 25, 05   8:17 AM     

Thats a pretty old Video. He is racing an older DSM. The Vette is impressive for sure. The DSM has a great launch (due to AWD) but it takes the vette no time to reel him in. I still give that DSM props for not snapping half shafts with that kind of launch.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
NotoriouS187
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Tue Jan 25, 05   8:24 AM     

i will watch it i wanna see ricers get burned

buddhakwake
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   10:57 AM     

That was greaat, but I don't think the dsm pulled away at the beginning because it had a better launch, I think the vette was just playing with him. Wish I could afford one of those.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
monster4
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:07 AM     

i have a porch 911and a mustang

monster4
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:11 AM     

i live in chicago and i wanna race the cars i have are a porchse 911 and a mustang and i have a mustang for sale and i havnt lost yet and i have 5 bottles of nitro in the porchse

monster4
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:15 AM     

i have a mustang like yours for sale and it looks faster and it has 2 bottles of nitro

monster4
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:21 AM     

i saw the film it wasnt even good but do you want a race and i will get my mitsubishi evo out my garage i have had 221mph with the nitro and it is a turbo

MuscleCarGuy
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   6:39 AM     

Let me get right on that.......... Do you wanna race my 4 banger ranger?? hahahaha it goes 0-60 in like 3 days. . . . . . . . A lingenfelter would give your evo a good run.......

JcAus
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   5:11 PM     

Go back to NFS Underground buddy.

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   6:04 PM     

By the way, I forgot to ask. . . . Where did you top you evo out at 221? And how long did it take you? Because I think that's bull. . . .

buddhakwake
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   10:08 PM     

It is complete bull, the aerodynamics on an evo would drag limit you well below 221, hell, ferraris have trouble going that fast.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
JcAus
Re: For all you Muscle Car Guys. . . . .   Posted Tue Feb 15, 05   2:13 PM     

its all shite. The Jun Subaru WRX topped out at 310 Km/h and there is 160km/h per 100 m/h so what he is saying is shit because I doubt he has spent the the amount of money on research and development that Jun did.

Get your specs right numbnuts

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.