This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 3887

SpyderEclipseKid

dream car   Posted Sun Dec 12, 04   3:08 PM     

who here, if they could keep their current car, would want a 2000 VIPER, i kno i would

buddhakwake
Re: dream car   Posted Mon Dec 13, 04   1:46 PM     

well, that's kind of a ridiculous question. What car guy wouldn't love a Viper if there were no consequences? Better yet, what would all you board dwellers out there give up to get a Viper?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: dream car   Posted Tue Dec 14, 04   5:50 AM     

For an 05' SRT-10 Viper, no strings attached, and fully paid insurance for as long as I had the car, I would give my left nut. haha

FastFiveO
Re: dream car   Posted Tue Dec 14, 04   11:58 AM     

id give my left nutt and 1 middel finger (not the left one. id haf to keep it to flip everyone off) for a saleen s7 under full coverage and everything even gas payed for

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
SpyderEclipseKid

Re: dream car   Posted Tue Dec 14, 04   3:03 PM     

I know for a 2000+ SRT Viper, I'd give my computer, almost all my video games, my dads car, my Turbo kit, and all my lifes savings.

NotoriouS187
Re: dream car   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   4:58 PM     

i would love to take a viper but....for the price i would get a Bently if its the same price..I wouldent go for speed i would go for luxury for the price of the viper.....and put tv's and all the crazy wigga shit in it lol

NotoriouS187
Re: dream car   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   4:58 PM     

i would love to take a viper but....for the price i would get a Bently if its the same price..I wouldent go for speed i would go for luxury for the price of the viper.....and put tv's and all the crazy wigga shit in it lol