This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 2642

acuraRSXtypeS
Strret Racin Talk   Posted Sun Oct 31, 04   12:31 PM     

F&F is so fucking gay. Realy street racin aint nutin like it. But eny way thanks to them cops have locked down like 2x as hard so watch yuor self. For good raicn spots come to GA we ahve liek 4mile i mean straight ass roads with no traffic, 2 lane so watch out, but roads kick ass here, send me some replys if u live somewhere else and have a good spots.
Who would win?
"An Acura Rsx TYPE-S, or an Hona Civic coupe.
quarter mile length
cars botch stock with man trany.
????????????????????????????????????
IM going for the acura becasue well better cars biatch HONDA SUCKs, well every car but there CRX!

Edited by acuraRSXtypeS (Sun Oct 31, 04   1:07 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: Strret Racin Talk   Posted Mon Nov 1, 04   3:22 PM     

well, in case you didn't know, acuras are hondas, just the luxury version, so you saying that hondas suck is like a lexus driver saying toyotas suck or an infiniti g35 driver saying the nissan 350z sucks (since your rsx runs an uptuned civic si motor). Now both stock the rsx type s would definitely win, it has 40-50 more horsepower (depending on whether it is 04 or older, 200 hp, or 05, 210 hp) than the civic si, and since you said a coupe and not the si then i suppose you must mean one of the 130 or less horsepower models, in which case it's not even close.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
southern_muscle
Re: Strret Racin Talk   Posted Sat Nov 27, 04   5:51 PM     

If he didn't know that then he shouldn't be on here

Never drive faster than your guardian angle... I'm glad mine is Earnhart