This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 16561

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
acuraRSXtypeS
Re: THE END??????   Posted Sun Oct 31, 04   12:38 PM     

Poeple who hate street racing are tthe pore ass people, the 5.0, and the muscle car people jsut because our new cars are faster and arent liek the ponys even thoes i do like ford and dodge. Where not mad at u guys so dont be mad at us all were doin is ahving fun and yet i do say i do hate thoe kids who pick a honda civic or eclipse then race lol thoes cars suck!

Edited by acuraRSXtypeS (Sun Oct 31, 04   12:41 PM)

import_showdown
Re: THE END??????   Posted Sun Oct 31, 04   1:57 PM     

hey i got something for ya why dont you shut the fuck up talking bout poor ppl i know ppl who race and have no money and will wax your ass.....money has nothing to do with it man i dont see why you like to say that im broke except the 5 grand in my back pocket for my truck.

FastFiveO
Re: THE END??????   Posted Sun Oct 31, 04   10:29 PM     

im not crackin on your honda if you got a rsx. and the reason im callin it a honda not a acura is look on the engine "powerd by honda" any how. sorry to tell you but if its a true muscle car you would haf to be shooting a hi shot of nitrous to keep up. and have a big turbo and all cause yeah if you know how to do it you can build the hell outa a 4 banger. but you dont have the tq we do and we have more perfomance goin on aka naturaly asperated and can own pretty much any one who steps up to the plate. imports great.. slap a turbo on it hit hi 13's slap nitrous which will kill your stock block and run low 13's to hi 12's but dude.. i can easily throw a 200 shot of nitrous im my mustang and not worry about damaging much..... my car comes factory with forged pistons. so as i said not crackin but the fastest import doesnt compare to the fastest domestic in drag. and even in super cars. domestic... right off the line 2 of the tops are saleen s7 and the Ford GT. so dont com up in here praisin a import when they really dont compare. O and heres a tip theres a few import companys owned by domestic companys

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: THE END??????   Posted Mon Nov 1, 04   3:40 PM     

hey man, that's not fair. I mean I love sixties and early seventies muscle cars as much as anybody (beauty and power combined) but it's unfair to bring up the saleen s7 and ford gt as examples of american muscle because they are such limited production cars. the saleen s7 is practically custom made (the seats are completely custom made for each driver) and the gt is not much better. the only imports that can be compared with them are the european imports (because of price if nothing else, 150,000 and higher) so it's not fair to compare them to hondas, toyotas, and nissans (all of which are not owned by american companies). and before you talk about import comanies being owned by amercian companies (most notably ford-mazda) remember that there is really only the big 2 not the big three (chrysler is not an american company anymore, it's german). and torque is great off the line, but for the long haul it must be maintained to high rpms for best performance (unless the gearing is matched perfectly to the engine), if you don't believe me, then look at formula one engines, not much torque but the torque curve is flat and it spins almost as well as a rotary giving the driver 800-1000 horsepower out of a naturally aspirated 3.0 liter engine. well, sorry if i seem belligerent, i didn't mean to, just trying to get all the facts in there. keep driving and striving for the best your car can do, and have fun.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: THE END??????   Posted Mon Nov 1, 04   4:28 PM     

first off. i said saleen s7 and ford GT and the top AMERICAN SUPER CARS
and as for the chrysler dodge jeep and chrysler are on the same marketing. just like saying the svt focus. isnt american its german dew to thats where its manufactured and partialy asimbled and there are alot of american based import companys and i think ive done stated somewhere that you can build a svo engine into a 1000 hp motor. but they really dont have as much tq eather way cause in anything. the smaller the engine the less tq it will make. thats where the weight of the car comes in. but tq is as important to shreading tires as is hp to make you go fast and have a better top speed. but as for f-1's corse race cars ect. there not all import based ford and chevy...ect engines are in them too.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
SpyderEclipseKid

Re: THE END??????   Posted Sun Dec 12, 04   2:44 PM     

Eclipses Do not suck!
If u giv um NOS and a body kit and like 3 decals they look sick!!

MuscleCarGuy
Re: THE END??????   Posted Mon Dec 13, 04   10:12 AM     

Kid, you are all about the NOS. You do not have to have spray to make a car go fast. Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? Eclipses are alright but theyre not great. Everything isn't NOS, bodykits, and vinyls. Bodykits and vinyls dont have shit to do with performance and if you just put NOS on a stock eclipse motor, have fun blowing your ass into outer space. NOS on a stock eclipse engine would be disasterous in large portions.

buddhakwake
Re: THE END??????   Posted Mon Dec 13, 04   1:49 PM     

Damn right MuscleCarGuy, nos should never be used till there's nothing left you can do to make a car faster. Now an eclipse with a V8 or even a nice turboed or supercharged V6 shoved into it might be a lot of fun, but just nos, bodykits, and vinyls...leave it at home with the other matchbox cars.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)