This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 69210

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6  
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   5:35 PM     

Did you guys get the 1975 XB FORD FALCON "JOHN GOSS SPECIAL" COUPE equipped with the 302 ci. Cleveland V8 engine?!?

Very nice car indeed

Metal396
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   10:56 PM     

do you mean the 302ci. Windsor engine? or the 335 ci. Cleveland? Ive never heard of a 302 cleveland before.

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Fri Aug 9, 02   10:29 AM     

or the cougar eliminator. yikes...run for the hills, it's so ugly it'll ruin your eyes!! j/k. those cougars were pretty mean lookin.

anyone know where i can find a '67 w/ 390?

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
Satanismycopilot
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Fri Aug 9, 02   7:12 PM     

no i have no idea where u kant get one...you u know what cougar was kind of nice too was the 95 XR& limited Edition with the 5.0 302. Mr friend has one he beat the piss out of it but when he first got it was sweet...its Black ext Black int but its not leather thats the only option he is missin

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sat Aug 10, 02   12:48 AM     

some people call it that because its on four bolt mains. Like a 351C. and it had cleveland heads I belive and has one of the best cranks that ford has ever made. its the boss 302 engine. ummmmm yes....gooodddd...lol

For Sale

1969 Mustang Great car hate to have to sell it...4000 obo
LethalToy

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sat Aug 10, 02   9:00 AM     

Kinda off the new topic at hand but on the original. I think the best muscle cars were the Chevelle and the Dodge Demon. Any thoughts?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
BlownGTP

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sat Aug 10, 02   9:07 AM     

the chevelles are sweet but i have to stick with pontiac. i really like the 69 GTO judge or the super duty 70 trans am! it seems like pontiac has always made there cars just a little bit nicer than the rest of GM. for instance these days, what would you rather have? A monte carlo ss or a Grand prix GTP with the supercharger. thats just how i feel about it. pontiac has always been the performance division of General motors.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Metal396
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sat Aug 10, 02   10:51 AM     

i always preferred the body designs of chevy over pontiac, but pontiac has had alot of really good engine options.

Check Out:

--Alot of stuff on our cars here--My forums: http://spddemontc.proboards7.com/index.cgi -- talk there if ur tired of cvsr lol

Cutlass

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sat Aug 10, 02   1:48 PM     

if i had to choose only 1 car from back then it would be a Hemi Cuda.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Sun Aug 11, 02   7:14 PM     

A 302 Cleveland? You may think there never was a Cleveland 302, and you're partially right. The motor was an Australian-only variation. It was produced from the 351 block that had been de-stroked. The 302 Cleveland has long been a secret among drag racers in the states looking for a super strong 302. The Aussie block has a higher nickel content.

Fat_Tony

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   12:14 AM     

on the car count just to keep you guys updated what is the chevelle body style called neway cuz theyre are so many different gm cars that are just basically chevelles also to top off my weekend i got to see a complete sleeper a rusted out 455 buick stage one see the guy was the original owner and his car wasnt classified as a stage one but he runs high 12s with a 4.11 and slicks and it definetly has a 455 which i did see with my own eyes and it did have the very cool buick GS style hood

I'll let my car do the talkin
BlownGTP

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   7:31 AM     

i love those stage one's. your in real luck if you have a GSX stage one.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   8:01 AM     

speaking of GTO's... anyone see XXX with Vin Diesel? Cool movie, sweet car!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Metal396
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   10:35 AM     

..... your kidding right? lol

Check Out:

uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Aug 12, 02   11:09 AM     

THE DODGE DEMON!!! i didn't know anyone else remembered that car.

good ol mr. norm's, supercharged dodge. what was the name of that dealership in chicago that modded the piss out of these? all i remember is mr. norm. the guy who ran the performance side of the dealership...

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6