This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 69210

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6  
DelSol_raca
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   2:56 PM     

Heres an idea no american car is good they all blow my ass!!

uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   3:16 PM     

hey JcAus, you gotta keep using the australian slang. it's fuckin hillarious. you people have some of the most odd terms down there. keep it up. it's fun to try to decipher.

and i'm probably the first american you will meet who will say, hands down, that australia is the hot rod capital of the world.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   3:20 PM     

hey y'all, we've got another neon here on the forum.

what's your del sol have done to it and what does it run. and if you lie, i'll know and i'll verbally bitch slap you all the way back to japan.

you're a fool for making such sweeping statements. either talk shop or shut the fuck up. if you want to talk shit, have at it, i'll make you look like a 5 year old on a big wheel.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   3:44 PM     

Del sol go an take a dump out in the bush and while your at it, go and try and bench press a stupid fucking wombat I knew a guy just like you in school

Who the fuck do you think you are saying that the Domestics blow your ass. You better calm the fuck down before some one gets heaps cut and gives you a dog leg.

sweetdevil
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   4:03 PM     

blah blah blah.... Del Sol sucks my ass, and everyone's ass.
I personally wouldn't classify any vehicle as a shlockrod unless it is domestic and in between the years of 64 1/2 - 73. I would also not consider it a schlockrod unless it still somewhat looks like shit and is either fast already, or very close to on it's way.

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   4:05 PM     

Right-i-o then I guess that there are some boundries as to how you define a schlockrod got-cha now

uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   4:11 PM     

what, so my car don't classify as a schlockrod because it was built in march of '64??? why did you have to use a ford term (64 1/2) to define anything, i thought you were a chevy gal!

btw, my driveshaft is done. the uglystick will be self motivated by tomorrow night, then y'all can get some pictures.

jason

sweetdevil
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   4:14 PM     

well, let me see a friggin pick of the el camino and my thoughts may change!!!!
Most cars I've seen 63 and older, look and do better as cruisers, not racers... and once again, my opinion. No one named my the definition maker of car lingo, so call what you want a schlockrod!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   4:16 PM     

Ya'll I dont have a clue out here there are so many new terms that you guys/gals use that we dont have out here....And likewise terms that you dont have over there that we have here

hooyeah
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   1:49 AM     

ok this ones for delsol raca i think it was in this thread where u said a domestic needs double your horsepower to beat you so would you be saying here that a 200 horsepower accord could beat a 385 horsepower corvette or any under 400 horsepower muscle car even that 240 horsepower maxima or wutever it is could beat a 460 horsepower viper get your import loving foot out of your ass and think before you speak all you are doing is making a fool of yourself. And if you are referring to older domestics a 425 horsepower hemi superbird would smoke the shit out of that maxima (if my numbers are wrong forgive me it's all from memory and yes i KNOW the hemi was veryy underrated)

and for jacus u can not forget the most common new word NAWWWWWWWWWS throttle in a bottle boost juice shat ever u want to call it that shit that blows up all the imports

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BlownGTP

Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   7:22 AM     

Man, i cant beleive this guy drives a DEL SLOW and hes ripping on american cars! Dosent he know that hes driving a womens car. i wouldnt be caught dead driving a heap like that. Del slow Raca, you may like jap cars but you sure picked the shitiest one to have. The only pepole that drive those shit boxes around my area are teenage girls that are trying to be a part of the import scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   8:40 AM     

yeah bitch, go upgrade to a miata, corky.

jason

1969Stang
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   1:18 PM     

...fords...good....

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
JcAus
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   3:44 PM     

In reply to:

...u can not forget the most common new word NAWWWWWWWWWS throttle in a bottle boost juice...

Unfortunately if you are found to be using NOS in my state it carries jail time, suspension of license and hefty fines. I am not sure as to what the laws are over there but here you require that you either disconnect the line in the engine bay or remove the bottle.
Satanismycopilot
Re: Whats the best model muscle car?   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   5:28 PM     

yes the cougar xr7 was defientely as muscle espeaically the GTE with the 427 or the quite rare 429
ild love to have one but my personal favorite was the 1970 Chevelle SS with the 454 Red ex, Black int. mmmmmmm chevelle...drools

Had a 12 sec 87 Monte Carlo SS AeroCoupe till my friend hit a pole with it...heh better him then me
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6