This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 16335

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
uglystick
Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Mon Sep 22, 03   11:47 AM     

two photos....both fisheye (got my new lens from belarus, ukraine). first of them is a shot of the test sidedraft on the manifold. we got one from pierce to check clearance between the carbs and valvecovers. going to need to change the rocker arms to pro magnum's and the valvecovers to fabricated aluminum. second photo is...that's right the elco grill after surgery.

[External Image Removed]

and the elco:

[External Image Removed]

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
LS4_454
Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Mon Sep 22, 03   6:36 PM     

oooohhh, side drafts on a V8, looks nice. I have always like the quad IDA setup for V8's myself, but between hood clearance and $1600-2000 in carburators, it just isn't feasible for me. But it looks damn good!

Satanismycopilot
Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Mon Sep 22, 03   8:27 PM     

yeah but this dude has mad loot....what he really needs to do is slide some money this way so i can get my custom goalie skates made because i have such abnoramally big feet(sneaker size is a 11 1/2 EEEE)

Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Tue Sep 23, 03   9:49 AM     

well in this case, the dcoe's appear to clear MUCH better than a four barrel. it is $1800 for the carbs, linkage, air horns and -an fit fuel lines. is it worth it? probably not, but the jag will look like it came with an sbc in it because of them, imho.

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
SweetNeon

Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Sat Jan 3, 04   5:24 PM     

i thought you were going to post pictures of your wife?

uglystick
Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Mon Jan 5, 04   9:47 AM     

this is the only fucking thread in the domestic forum.

that is horrible.

no pics of my wife for you biotch. how ya been?

jason

'81 Fiat Pininfarina Spyder; 2.0L DOHC 8Valve; 5 Speed; 10.44@188.3mph
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Tue Jan 6, 04   4:31 PM     

man... the domestic forum has gone seriously down hill... i remember back when the import forum was for making fun of the ricers and the domestic forum was where all the serious discussion was... eh, times change...

so what software did you have to download to get the video to work, metal? I can't find anything about it on the quicktime web-site so i'm just getting sound and a white screen....

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
3.4L Twin Dual OverHead Cam T3/T04e Hybrid Turbo + Intercooler with whale tail ram air spoiler fire-breathing Fiero of Death
LethalToy

Re: Goodbye Elco......Hello Dr. Olds...   Posted Wed Jan 21, 04   10:10 PM     

somebody need pics of uglies wife?

PM me and I'll send ya some.

Wussup bro?

I've been lurking the boards every once in a while. Don't type to much. Busted up my wrist rolling my sled in Wells (near Barkerville in the BC Interior) world class sledding and fucking insane hill climbs. Rolled when I didn't have enough momentemum to cut the berm and rolled my baby about 30ish times down to the bottom. I tried to stop the first rollover with my wrist. Didn't work. Even had fresh paint on the hood (now is totally fuct) tunnel twisted, tore off left ski, lost pipe somewhere???, hood, windshield, belly toast.

Gonna fucken ride skud for now on. Gawdaamn mountains. Stick to the Jet ski for now on, no hill climbs to fuck with unless maybe I can get enough momentum to climb that little waterfall......hmmmmm.....aw fuck. Whaddamigonnado??

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)