This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 2263

Metal396
roushe mustang v6????????   Posted Sat May 17, 03   11:36 AM     

last night i was cruising around and i saw a very nice roushe mustang (or so he said it was..). And he told me he had a turbo , nitrous (all the usual *roll eyes*) , and he had like a popup screen cd player/dvd and all the fancy (useless) equipment that is interesting..... and expensive....... well i asked him if it was a 5 liter or a 4.6 ohc, like the svt's.... he said "naah its a 6..." .. i was like wtf.... roushes dont work 6's do they? hmmmm.... maybe its a clone, or maybe its a roushe 6cylinder that i didnt know they made..... thats why im askin here haha.. either way it sounded pretty sweet, good job tryin to make a 6 sound like an 8... still could tell it was a 6 thouugh. And i never got to see under teh hood for myself.

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Satanismycopilot
Re: roushe mustang v6????????   Posted Sat May 17, 03   9:31 PM     

roush has 5 versions of the mustang and even stage 1 & 2 mustangs can be v6s as well the only ones that has performance work done to the motor are the stage 3's check it out

http://www.roushperf.com/mustanghome.htm

Re: roushe mustang v6????????   Posted Tue May 20, 03   9:07 PM     

Hot damn...Looks like the roush stage 1 does come with a V6...I didn't know that...I thought they were just 8's...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.