This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 18254

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Stryker
S10 Kill Story   Posted Mon May 12, 03   4:53 PM     

I just posting this cause this is sooo true about the true performance of my 2.2ltr engine. lol . And props to the S10 owner who made this story:

The other day I was coming home from school. I came to a stop at a stop light fairly close to my house. It was a nice day so naturally my windows were down. I was just chillin. Then I heard it. *ring* *ring*. I turned and looked out my window and there she was. She was a local 9 year old asian girl. She has been into the street racing scene since she was about 5. She just got a new Pink Huffy bicycle for her birthday and she was riding around testing it out. I knew this was my chance to prove myself. 2.2's are always made fun of, now it was time to stand up and represent all of us horsepower deprived S10 owners. I reved my engine and let her hear the sound of the flowmaster. She looked around to see if there was a Honda behind me or something, then she laughed when she realized it was my truck making that sound. She rang her new bell a couple more times and tightend her Hello Kitty bike helmet. I was ready. I looked forward, Hand on the stick (shifter that is. I could get arrested if I ment something else) other hand on the wheel, foot on the clutch and eyes straight. Green. Everything was in slow motion just like the movies. My stock tires squeled as her Stock Huffy tires caught the asphalt just fine. Then I caught traction and it was on. She was about a bike's length in front of me but I was closing in on this kill. There was no way I was gonna lose this one. I hit second gear and watched the speedometer go from 10mph to 11mph within minutes. Finally! I was passing her. The beads on her wheels clicked louder as we were nearing the end. By this time I was about two bikes lengthes in front of her. I did it. I beat her. I never saw little Tiffany riding her huffy around town after that day. It was an amazing kill I must say.

NOTE: Rumor has it that little Tiffany is purchasing a Huffy 10 speed over the black market with a 2JZ crank on it that will decimate all. Good luck to 2.2S10man next time.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:40 PM     

In reply to:

I hit second gear and watched the speedometer go from 10mph to 11mph within minutes.

LOL! Holy crap that was good.
jonorme
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Tue May 13, 03   8:27 AM     

lol i liked the bit about the stick/shifter

S10_Maniac
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sat May 31, 03   11:29 PM     

You should run my S-10 :-P

Stryker
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   6:23 PM     

I didn't make the story, just read it and posted it cause I have a 2.2 S10.
Nice to see another S-Series owner on the forum. Tell about your truck.

CVSR's Undisputed Asshole
LethalToy

Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   10:12 PM     

In reply to:

You should run my S-10 :-P

you shoulda ran mine.

383/9"/31x12.50M.T.

whats that dripping sound?

ahhhh.
your s-10's so scared it's leaking fluids

all posing aside. whats your specs?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Stryker
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   11:01 PM     

Off to the side here, for those of you who remember S_Dyme, yes he is still alive and his truck is lookin good.
He's added a 4/5 drop to it. He decided not to go with the 'bags cause he's doin most of the work himself, and he don't wanna figure out how to do all that shit.
He got some new 18 inch rims...I haven't seen 'em yet, but he says they are the shit.
He put a hard top tonneau on it and is currently havin the tailgate handle shaved *he says he's gonna have all the handles shaved, but ya only do what ya can afford.*
Hasn't done much under the hood. He just put a K&N cold air intake on it and he has an electric fan that's goin on next. Said he stuck a second battery in the back of the truck so he can run his stereo/dvd player and his system.

Just a little update for all you who don't care about us 'All Show No Go' truck lovers

CVSR's Undisputed Asshole
S10_Maniac
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:11 AM     

my geoshitties site

www.geocities.com/s10_maniac/Trucks.html

hooyeah
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   6:02 PM     

if he has a grinder and a welder he can make those shaved handles himself for far less than you'd think

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   7:22 PM     

I know that...I can get a kit for less than 100 bux, including solenoids, remote poppers, etc. BUT, he's like me. Don't know much about cutting/welding, and doesn't have the tools or money to learn lol.

CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
hooyeah
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   3:38 PM     

if you watched trucks on the weekend they did a show all about shaving and welding go to their website and maybe you'll get some more info

Stryker
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   6:13 PM     

Learnin is the easy part. It's aquiring a welder that's a bitch haha. Me and S_Dyme both are struggling to get shit done on our trucks.

Satanismycopilot
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   7:27 PM     

shouldnt you be putting your money into that more worthy cause called a 87 mustang LX ??

Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   7:48 PM     

'86. And I found out just HOW MUCH MONEY I have to put into it so I'm gonna work on it progressively lol.

hooyeah
Re: S10 Kill Story   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   9:00 PM     

yeah just cuz they come with v8's it's still not a swap in unfortunately a whole shitload of differences between the 4 and 8 cyl version

Pages in this thread: (1) 2