This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 29529

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Stryker
Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   7:40 PM     

Ok. Question. I was lookin 'round for a car and I found a '68 Camaro, and a '66 Malibu. Both have a 350. Which one would be the better deal? The Camaro is $3500, and the malibu is $4000. They are both in really good condition. Bodies are rust free, and the dents really aren't noticable (and I WILL have those pounded out), and the interior in the Malibu is MINT condition! Only difference in it is that the original stereo was taken out in favor of a modern cd player. Now the Camaro is in good condition, except that the seats have a few cuts in them, and where the stereo used to be is just a big hole...So which would be the better deal?

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
ArmandVanHelden
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:00 PM     

HEY ASSHOLE have you looked at your icon lately ricebitch

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:03 PM     

Yeah. I have. You gotta fuggin problem with it? BRING IT BITCH! It's not my car, and actually, I drive a Chevy. But I like Imports. You gotta problem with it then bring it to my place, and I'll rearange your ugly-ass face!

Aldo1

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:12 PM     

Lol guys guys! Racing! racing!

Aldo1

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:13 PM     

Hey armandvan do you know where "all your base are belong to us" even came from?

hooyeah
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:19 PM     

well past all that personal preference had to take effect and wut u r looking for most ppl would take the camaro i know i would because it's a camaro, if both are in really good condition the malibu being stock means nothing if u r just going to modify it anyway so i would say go with whatever u like more since u probably will be modifying it anyway

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:30 PM     

LOL. That's the problem! They both Chevy! And they both my dream cars! I CAN'T decide! LOL

hooyeah
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:37 PM     

well then take wuts cheaper 500 bucks can get a few parts for the cheaper one like the radio and hey think about it camaro malibu look at the names i say go with the camaro

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:44 PM     

Hmmmmm...you raise a good point. I'm a bit too tired to think of that on my own. LOL. I didn't think of it thataway. Maybe I'll look into doin that...

hooyeah
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   8:49 PM     

glad to be of service i don't know exactly wut i did but your welcome

LethalToy

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   9:07 PM     

Go with the Camaro. There are more aftermarket parts available which means a lower price than parts for the malibu. More people have the Camaro, so there should be more parts available at the wrecker. That is also a negative at the same time. More Camaros on the street as compared to the Malibu. A little more rare to see and may get you some more looks, especially when you can spank them.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Cutlass

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   9:26 PM     

if it were my choice i'd take the Malibu, i like the 66 body style and there are alot less of them on the road than the camaro.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
hooyeah
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   9:34 PM     

i guess it really just pulls on down to personal preference u either like the malibu or the camaro so go where your heart tells you to

TheRealMyles

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   11:17 PM     

Like the others have said what ever you like. If I was to have it as a daily driver I would go for the Camaro since the value is going up on them. If you can do more to it with the suspension. The '66 only can be control arms replaced to work on the suspension. The Camaro will need sub frame connectors if you are going to go fast. I have seen 10 second with out conectors. Depends on what you want to do. Good Luck E-mail me if I can let you know of more..mls

Peace,

TRM

novaboy

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   4:07 AM     

depends on what you want with the car....the malibue is gonna be more of a cruser and it isnt the same damn car you see. camaros are nice...but there so played out that it takes a really nice on before ill look at it and not think "damn ANOTHER camaro?" the ending of the f body has ruined hot rod and other mags...for the last 3 months all theve been doing is camaro stuff. i like camaros but i like variaty too. if i were you id go for the malibu...bigger back seat..j/k!!! lol!

novaboy
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3