This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 29529

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   1:00 PM     

hmmmm....novaboy raised a few good points there ('specially the last one! But yeah...I was kinda leanin toward the malibu cause they rarer. I gotta friend who has one, and it's actually the fastest car in town (yeah, ya know that truck I posted earlier? the one that smoked the viper? Well this guy put shame to that truck!) I think I'm gonna call up the guy on the malibu and ask some detailed questions on it....thanks for the advice everyone!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
Metal396
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   8:18 PM     

camaro's value is goin up.... might wanna snatch one now before its gone..... but 66 malibu is awesome and rare.... that IS a hard choice haha... i didnt have much of a choice with my car....

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc Pics and Other sh*t, mostly about the Mustang and Falcon....
BadAssDodge

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   9:38 AM     

damn I love both those cars, and 66 is my favorite body style for the malibu. Id probably go with the malibu, i like 69 camaros more than 68's anyway. The lines on the malibu are nicer too i think.

Faster & More Furious
BadAssDodge

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   9:42 AM     

[External Image Removed]

Faster & More Furious
Phatmatt

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Sun Apr 28, 02   9:57 AM     

I don't know either man. Both cars are super sweet. But you're right the Malibu is going to get less attention and going to be more of a cruiser as where the Camaro will be more likely to be the more serious racer. I'd probably take the camaro due to looks and price, but I'd have to think good and hard about that Malibu.... eh just flip a coin or by a van.

novaboy

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   4:35 AM     

no way man the malibu is gonna get more looks cus camaro's are played out like a mofo.

novaboy
Fat_Tony

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   9:04 AM     

hey the resale value on camaros are goin up for sure buy one now! dont worry cuz there will always be more stangs and civics than there will be camaros

I'll let my car do the talkin
novaboy

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   10:34 AM     

and i dont look at mustangs and civics so thats my point...played out like a mofo.

novaboy
BadAssDodge

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   1:41 PM     

just get the malibu. the interior is already done and thats more time and money to put in the motor. Paint it blue and put some chrome wheels and you got yourself a bad ass looking muscle car. It has that tunnel rear window kinda like a charger, nice looking front grill, looks cool from the rear too. It wont be another camaro. you wont regret it, and they made a ton of camaros either way.

Faster & More Furious
Phatmatt

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:10 PM     

yeah man get the Malibu... you know you want to.

Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   7:20 PM     

yeah man get the Malibu... you know you want to. Damn peer pressure!

BadAssDodge

Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   10:32 PM     

[External Image Removed]
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO GET ME AND NOT THAT SILLY "EVERYBODY HAS ONE" CAMARO

Faster & More Furious

Edited by BadAssDodge (Mon Apr 29, 02   10:33 PM)

Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   11:39 PM     

Damnit, BADodge. That did it! I'm gonna go for the Malibu. LOL

hooyeah
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   11:43 PM     

welll you cracked tot he pressure i still would have taken the camaro

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: Better Deal?   Posted Mon Apr 29, 02   11:47 PM     

Yeah. I know. I always fall for that damn peer pressure stuff. I always told everyone I wouldn't have sex till I was married. (That lasted a whole 15 years!) But I was leanin toward the malibu anywho. I gonna call the guy t'morrow, and see if I can take her for a testdrive.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3