This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 29104

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   9:09 AM     

damn grammar bitches although that was beyond grammar more of a dictionary bitch

antidisastablishmentarianism.....try using THAT in a sentence

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   3:15 PM     

well stryker, i have to go with you on this one. hooyeah has just turned into a dick!! the worst part about it is both of his cars added together are worth the cost of a set of my tires. Hooyeah, back off man!!! if he wants to Flame neon boy, so be it. Since when did you start licking his nuts anyways?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   7:32 PM     

actually i havent licked anyones nuts jsut realised how ignorant and stupid a certain someone can be

i dont favor either of them

Stryker
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   8:00 PM     

hooyeah is a big dick, he always has been a big dick, he always will be a big dick, and the only reason for it is cause he think it makes up for his little dick. Oh..For the record, Gopedboy TOLD US that English isn't his first language, so go to hell and burn hooyeah.
And chad...I scored top 16% in the nation *That's all of the U.S. in case you didn't know* on my CSap AND S.A.T. tests, and I don't have to look in a dictionary for 3 hours to find big words to make me sound smart either. Go burn in hell with hooyeah.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
LS4_454
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   8:41 PM     

Careful, Chad likes his nuts licked.

hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue May 27, 03   11:46 AM     

jeezus stryker get big dicks off of your mind

Satanismycopilot
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue May 27, 03   7:04 PM     

top 16% in the US on your SAT huh then WTF ARE YOU DOING WORKING AT WALMART!?! please for the love of god why? i scored a 1100 on my SAT w/o tutors, studying or even giving an ounce of effort to preparing...and thats a pretty damn good score and im an Art student studying multimedia and web design...why arent you applying your brain to college it would be worth your while

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue May 27, 03   8:29 PM     

Cause for some fucked up reason I can't get a loan cause everyone around here is big on 'Graduate High School, don't get a GED'
I'm savin money up to go to college, and ITT Tech has called me four times in the past week to say 'Hi, when are you coming to class?'
Plus I'm still young. I wanna party some before I go and waste my youth on books and computers. I'm gonna save up for a year or two then go to college *If I can get a friggin loan by then*

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue May 27, 03   9:48 PM     

you did that good and they didn't give you a scholarship?

get your mom to co sign on a loan for you

Stryker
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue May 27, 03   10:42 PM     

Shit man. My mom is more broke than I am. Her credit is so shitty that if she loaned a nickel from a bank they'd charge her a quarter in interest per day for the next 50 years. I am buyin dinner for my family right now...

Satanismycopilot
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Wed May 28, 03   3:49 PM     

my only advice then if being you want to go and futher your education do it as soon as possible the longer you wait the less likely you will go

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Wed May 28, 03   8:06 PM     

that happened with my brother...i'lljust take a year off 5 years later he's still on vacation

SweetNeon

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   8:30 PM     

thats the only way to enjoy life, im gona try to take a 3 month vacation after i finish with the tv stuff

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)