This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 29104

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Stryker
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sat May 24, 03   10:38 PM     

Little boy? Actually, yeah, I do, fat ASS. I was just fuckin around, then you had to talk some shit. Ya know, don't be bitchin me out cause you aren't happy with your fat self. I may have more muscle between my legs than you have in your entire body, but don't be takin your misery out on me jackass.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sat May 24, 03   10:51 PM     

stryker you are jsut making a fool out of yourself dont' chad be talking shit DUDE you talk more shit then anyone

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sat May 24, 03   11:42 PM     

You wanna start calling people fat stryker? Why don't you come over and mess with me and my 6'2" 280 lbs. fat ass.

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   8:44 AM     

or me im 5'10" 280lbs.....

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   8:57 AM     

to bad i don't really pay attention to get to know people that are BELOW me or i would have some thing to say back, you INFERIOR fuck

Stryker
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   5:25 PM     

I know I talk shit. But I was playin around with him and he gets all asshurt over it. And I wasn't talkin shit about fat people...Just him.
And you're callin ME inferior? Damn, I'm surprised you spelled it right, Mr. I work in a TOP SECRET Sports Car Shop makin enough money to buy 2 rolexes a month and I didn't even go to college and can't spell worth a shit. English isn't even Goped boy's first language, and he spells better than your stoner ass. Lay off the pipe, maybe you'll wise up a bit.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   5:26 PM     

And why don't the rest of you stay the fuck out of it? This is between me and the dipshit.

MrPeabody

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   6:17 PM     

The way you run your mouth off to everyone kind of negates your choice in who to bitch with.

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   6:21 PM     

You are inferior. The likes of you are comparable to someone like hooyaa. Your physical and mental skills aren't even on the same scale as mine which makes you an inferior fuck. If your surprised I spelled inferior correct you would be astonished at the perplexity of my preresume letter I wrote out to every title company in San Diego. I kept my place of work hidden from people on the Internet for reasons of what people like you are capable of, in fact it was not top secret seeing that I told every one who knows me in this valley where I previously worked. And you really didn't have to be a genius to figure out where I worked at since it said it right on my uniform of that picture I was in that was posted but then again I was dealing with the likes of a pathetic inferior fuck like YOU. And I elaborate on INFERIOR part.

hooyeah
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   6:45 PM     

oh my fuckin god stryker you do realise you just said they don't speak english in england god damn what an idiot

by the way his neon was faster than your truck

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Satanismycopilot
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   9:36 PM     

In response to:

Poster: SweetNeon
Subject: Re: question for the ford heads

If your surprised I spelled inferior correct you would be astonished at the perplexity of my preresume

chad if you dont mind my being a grammar nazi. the word your looking for is complexity. perplexity means...

per·plex (pr-plks)
tr.v. per·plexed, per·plex·ing, per·plex·es
1.To confuse or trouble with uncertainty or doubt. See Synonyms at puzzle.
2.To make confusedly intricate; complicate.

per·plex·i·ty (pr-plks-t)
n. pl. per·plex·i·ties
1.The state of being perplexed or puzzled.
2.The state of being intricate or complicated: “the perplexity of life in twentieth-century America” (Daniel J. Boorstin).
3.Something that perplexes.

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   11:19 PM     

In reply to:

In response to:

Poster: SweetNeon
Subject: Re: question for the ford heads

If your surprised I spelled inferior correct you would be astonished at the perplexity of my preresume

chad if you dont mind my being a grammar nazi. the word your looking for is complexity. perplexity means...

per·plex (pr-plks)
tr.v. per·plexed, per·plex·ing, per·plex·es
1.To confuse or trouble with uncertainty or doubt. See Synonyms at puzzle.
2.To make confusedly intricate; complicate.

per·plex·i·ty (pr-plks-t)
n. pl. per·plex·i·ties
1.The state of being perplexed or puzzled.
2.The state of being intricate or complicated: “the perplexity of life in twentieth-century America” (Daniel J. Boorstin).
3.Something that perplexes.

Oh man, lol. That was so good. Big thumbs up!

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   11:24 PM     

sounded good tho right? lol

SweetNeon

Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Sun May 25, 03   11:31 PM     

then again I could say I meant to say that for example: you would be astonished at the perplexity (or puzzled by the complex verbiage I arranged my lettering) of my preresume. Die grammar nazi die

Satanismycopilot
Re: question for the ford heads   Posted Mon May 26, 03   8:40 AM     

no chad you would have to say.....you would be perplexed at the verbal complexity of my preresume

to use perplexity you would have to say for exampe....

you do no understand the perplexity of the situation

just because the definition fits you have to remember proper context and usage

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Mon May 26, 03   8:40 AM)

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3