This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 74060

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)  
hooyeah
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   6:27 PM     

calm down there v6 boy stryker no offense but a little tip save up the money to do whatever you do before you start it or you'll end up with a half done truck

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
hooyeah
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   6:27 PM     

calm down there v6 boy stryker no offense but a little tip save up the money to do whatever you do before you start it or you'll end up with a half done truck

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   7:33 PM     

V6 doesn't sound bad... wonder if you could do a GN swap???

-Ben

Stryker
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   7:33 PM     

In reply to:

stryker, they're right. but you ain't the talent that can build a 2.2 liter. i hate to say it, but it's true. you're still walking to work because you have no fuel pump. how long has it taken you to fix a fuckin fuel pump? a year? and you think you've got what it takes to build a four banger pushrod mill into a hotrod? doubtful kiddo. buy a v8 and build the i4 once the v8's in.

ONLY reason it's taken me that long is cause I didn't have a JOB for most of that time and it's a 300 dollar pump...
And I have all of you to help me build the engine lol. I just have to put the parts in...And I have my best friend and his dad to help me do the shit I can't do...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
BlownGTP

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Sat May 17, 03   7:34 AM     

hey p body, i know of a guy that is doing a GN motor swap into a car exactly like yours but white.

And to hooyeah, get a real car man!!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Sat May 17, 03   1:26 PM     

Sweet dude. I know of a black 240 with a GN mill that's running low 11's possibly 10's. Pretty cool. Oh, BTW, my parents just got an 02 Grand Prix today. Not a GTP, but it's still pretty nice

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Mon May 19, 03   8:18 AM     

is it a GT? They actually are building alot of upgrades for the GT with the 3800 series 2 these days.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Mon May 19, 03   3:28 PM     

Nah, just an SE 3.1, hell, better than our former 98 skylark, handles decent to.

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)