This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 74060

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6  
Stryker
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:44 PM     

In reply to:

four speed manual, now you're talkin!!

Wasn't it you that said that jason? lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:59 PM     

hmmm a few things about that dual engine crx why the hell does he have 2 gas tanks for the front engine?

how the hell do you fit 15 inch side slicks with a bigblock and have room for a drivetrain when the cars only like 5 feet wide?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
LS4_454
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Wed May 7, 03   10:09 PM     

Yes the FI parts should work, a small block is a small block. I dont think a 383 is a factory combo.

Satanismycopilot
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 9, 03   3:38 PM     

In response to:

Poster: Stryker
Subject: Re: Supercharger?

haha. Ok get this...this "cobra" down the street from me has the following:
4.6ltr engine.
Cobra Rims
Cobra Badges
Saleen wing *found only on the SVT version of the 'stang I believe...She has NO SVT badge*
Cobra-like airdam
Cobra R exhaust *the flat ones that come out right in front of the wheel*
Only thing this chick has goin for her is SHE...IS...HOTT...
Ways to tell it's not a real cobra:
REAL cobras say Cobra on the back bumper, not Mustang.
Has a wing found only on SVT's and it's not an SVT.
4.6ltr engine *If ya wanna pull this shit off, don't go around flashin your puny engine to people hahahaha*

ok first the cobras are 4.6's have been ever since the 4.6 was put in the stang. the only way to tell it is a cobra 4.6 is if the intake says cobra

second a Saleen wing was not on any SVT Cobras from the factory just Direct from Steve Saleen and his company whcih makes mustangs into Saleen Mustangs which are about 200% better then stock cobras. even the new ones but when you pays 80gs for a mustang it better be.

and lastly just because its doesnt say Cobra doesnt mean that the drive train etc was not swapped into.

Now this chick prolly doesnt have an ounce of cobra in the car but at least its not a V6

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Fri May 9, 03   3:41 PM)

Stryker
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 9, 03   7:34 PM     

what is that wing that's on the SVT's then? I thought it was a saleen wing...
Oh, and found somethin out t'day...Was walkin to work and passed it...They had the hood up and they were 'tuning' it...They tell everyone it's a 4.6 but it's not. It IS a V6. They have cool yellow spark plug wires on it, and painted the intake manifold yellow...

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 9, 03   8:09 PM     

At least they only riced out a Ford

-Ben

Stryker
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Sun May 11, 03   10:41 PM     

In reply to:

We need an "Owned" caption

I FOUND ONE! [External Image Removed] LOL
Or this one [External Image Removed]

MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:03 AM     

Stop stealing shit from AR

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Tue May 13, 03   4:18 PM     

In response to:

Poster: Stryker
Subject: Re: Supercharger?

what is that wing that's on the SVT's then? I thought it was a saleen wing...
Oh, and found somethin out t'day...Was walkin to work and passed it...They had the hood up and they were 'tuning' it...They tell everyone it's a 4.6 but it's not. It IS a V6. They have cool yellow spark plug wires on it, and painted the intake manifold yellow...

oh boy thats classic...if you want to see a saleen wing go here www.saleen.com

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Thu May 15, 03   11:20 PM     

Ok...Some idiot got me thinkin again, and now I'm not sure if I gonna do the V8...lot of people have pointed out that any idiot can drop a V8 into a Chevy...But it takes actual talent to build up a 4 cyl to beat a V8...Any idiot can go redneck an say 'Yuh, I dropped a 350 inta that there Chevy' but not everyone can say 'I took the stock vortec 2200 and made it a 400hp 'mary eatin' machine...I'm confused what to do now....

BlownGTP

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   7:13 AM     

why not meet in the middle and put a GN drivetrain into it?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   9:04 AM     

stryker, they're right. but you ain't the talent that can build a 2.2 liter. i hate to say it, but it's true. you're still walking to work because you have no fuel pump. how long has it taken you to fix a fuckin fuel pump? a year? and you think you've got what it takes to build a four banger pushrod mill into a hotrod? doubtful kiddo. buy a v8 and build the i4 once the v8's in.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
BlownGTP

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   10:00 AM     

wow, i didnt know he was still walking. i thought you had that fixed a while ago.

MrPeabody

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   10:56 AM     

In reply to:

Ok...Some idiot got me thinkin again, and now I'm not sure if I gonna do the V8...lot of people have pointed out that any idiot can drop a V8 into a Chevy...But it takes actual talent to build up a 4 cyl to beat a V8...Any idiot can go redneck an say 'Yuh, I dropped a 350 inta that there Chevy' but not everyone can say 'I took the stock vortec 2200 and made it a 400hp 'mary eatin' machine...I'm confused what to do now....

What happened to the "V8's are better and it's stupid to build a 4 cylinder" approach??? Someone likes to contridict themselves.

-Ben
BlownGTP

Re: Supercharger?   Posted Fri May 16, 03   12:20 PM     

just meet in the middle and build a 6 cylinder!!!!

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6