This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 49062

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   1:38 PM     

yea, i really like the GTP. its just a nice all around car. i can smoke the average car and some nice sports cars with it and still fit 4 pepole in it and head up north on a road trip. thnaks for the compliments guys. thats why my girlfriend bought hers too.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
LS4_454
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   5:39 PM     

Would that be your girlfriend with the motorcycle?

MrPeabody

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   7:02 PM     

Yeah, bike+hottie = Uber sweetness

-Ben

LethalToy

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:06 PM     

Is someone talkin smack about Toyotas with 12" of lift. I fuckin hope not. Cuz I am running 26" of lift on mine and will put it up against anyone. Bring that shit to a TTC style comp and see how well it does.

I think some peeps need to back the fuck up on the new guy. He's been pretty good as far as I can see. A little hazing is okay but he doesn't seem like a malaka. He's got good questions and is taking everything in stride.

Sweet, your sarcasm is sometimes tough to gauge darlin. Don't fault the noob for gettin his panties in a bunch about it. I woulda probably responded the same way the first time i "met" you.
BTW saw the videos, thats kick ass, just gotta get some more ponies under the hood so those jumps get a little higher and longer. Raise the "pucker factor" a couple more notches............you know.the way you squeeze your ass cheeks together and squint your eyes so hard it hurts, anticipating the crunch.

Anyways, the noobs okay in my books.

Body drop, monster c-notch, 4 link, air bags on a scuba tank setup, good compressor (a pto works great and is cheap), custom inner fender mods, bubble rise or cut out on the hood, relocate the gas tank and filler, . what size backspacing of rims you plan on running, tire size/ratio, what kind of mill you working with, gears, rear end.
You can drop it on the ground and it might break or you can do it right and save alot of time and money in the long run.

Welcome aboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Stryker
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   8:51 AM     

Hey, Lethal. Long time no see. Last time I was on the board, you were only visiting rarely. Damn....I should ask ya some questions about MY truck too haha.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   11:46 AM     

i wasn't smacking on your toyota thats a fucking sweet truck i was talking about the tons of cheap 4x4 toyotas lifted cheaply with stock 4 bangers stock gears stock everything but the lift and some huge ass tires you have a sweet toyota...and gtps are a great car gotta love quick fullsizes, welcome back curt

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   3:27 PM     

no, thats not my old lady. i wish that was my bike though. Shit, i wouldnt even mind having the girl either! LOL! i think its safe to say that here, i doubt my girlfriend wiil ever come across this. LOL

LS4_454
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 13, 03   9:19 PM     

Hmmm, they have the damndest ways of finding things out! LOL
Do you have the front view? Hehe

BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Mon Apr 14, 03   7:16 AM     

LOL, i wish

sweetdevil
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Mon Apr 14, 03   8:50 AM     

lethal... rear is still stock, didn't wanna break too much shiat yet. Race leafs come next month, and maybe someday I'll even remount and rebend the hard lines that I stretched to reach the brakes, and get some steel braided line to make my ride a little safer... Then watch out robby gordon! lol

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
LethalToy

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Mon Apr 14, 03   9:38 AM     

coils and links

sweetdevil
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   8:37 AM     

I f'n wish!!! If you wanna send me the money,or bring me some trailing arms and King c/o's, you're more than welcome... but right now $$ allows for $450 leaf springs, not $450 shocks (A PIECE!)

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
LethalToy

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Tue Apr 15, 03   7:24 PM     

come now. all you have to do is flash them sexy eyes, give a little pout and say "pleeeeease" and those guys selling your coils will melt (and blush) and sell them to ya at cost +10 (or less).

and don't play the holier-than-thou routine. every woman has done it cause it works (or maybe thats just my female clients). damn manipulative women.

MrPeabody

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   7:23 PM     

I'm with lethal on this one, you damn sexy bitches

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   7:31 PM     

what ben said