This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 49062

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
Stryker
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   4:03 PM     

S_Dyme, don't worry, every newbie gets shit here. Especially from the fucked up canadian kid. Hey, I live in Colorado too, and I have an S-10 that I'm gonna slam. Send me an email: CurtisStryker@netscape.net I'll help ya out, and ya won't get nearly as much shit from me.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
uglystick
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   4:04 PM     

damn haven't seen one of these pissin matches in a while.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
sweetdevil
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   4:46 PM     

sorry sdyme... I really was just kidding
Don't take anything I say seriously... I am a joke

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
S_Dyme
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   4:51 PM     

'Sall good sweetdevil. I didn't get the joke, so I pissed you off too. Long as everything's ok between us, I'm happy.

----------------------------------------------------------
Dropped, Locked, Ready to Rock
BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   5:14 PM     

LOL, now ya gota work on hooyeah!!!!! J/k, atleast you have a car unlike goped. i like goped to though, he's got some funny shit to say for being so young.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
S_Dyme
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   5:27 PM     

lol. Stryker told me not to expect to get an appology from hooyeah as long as the temperature in hell is above 50 degrees. He told me not to appologize to him either. I take it there's maybe some history between them?
Anyhow, I'm just glad I got everything straightened out with the first person I pissed off here

----------------------------------------------------------
Dropped, Locked, Ready to Rock
hooyeah
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   5:34 PM     

i am soooo very sorry for saying your brothers never offroaded truck was a pavement pounder...maybe i'm wrong but i like lifted trucks when they're used for offroading...i like dropped trucks if they'e hitting 1 g in the twisties hell i like imports if they're actually accomplishing sometihng with thier looks all show and no go is'nt the way to be in my books but hey...i'll pick on ya all day long but in the end it all comes down to one simple fact you do what you want and i'll do what i want i expect people to bitch at me for my love of chevettes and i do it right back if you can't take it ease up and ignore me

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   8:34 PM     

well, i could have told you that hooyeah wouldnt say sorry. i think youll learn to tolerate eachother.( Is that how you spell it?) hooyeah even jumps on me at times but its all in good fun. watch out for sweet neon though, he's a little prick that you will probably never get along with like alot of pepole here dont. take advise from hooyea, LS4_454, uglystick, Fwy warrier, The olds guy, phattmatt, mr peabody, there are others too but i cant think rite now. Me, never listen to me cause im a dumb shit on most things. but besides that, help us flame all the little ricers that come in here. its like a brotherhood and either you fit in or you dont. take care.

MrPeabody

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Fri Apr 11, 03   9:14 PM     

Yeah, but ya got a sweet GTP

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   10:50 AM     

hey, thanks alot. i should post a pic of it one of these days.

Stryker
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   10:59 AM     

GTP's are nice as hell. My mom had a '98 (I think it was a '98) but some dumbnut drunk driver ran a red light and t-boned it.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:04 AM     

Hehehe, nitto not letting you on? Figured as much
Wont let me on either

-Ben

Stryker
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:06 AM     

No, and I had nothin better to do, so I thought I'd visit my old favorite site

MrPeabody

Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:08 AM     

Hehehe, no sarcasm whatsoever

-Ben

Stryker
Re: S-10 Buildup?   Posted Sat Apr 12, 03   11:09 AM     

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5