This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 30464

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
uglystick
Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:37 PM     

No B.S. we took it around the block today. got the axle in, brakes bled, etc...it fired right up on year old gas. The drove around the neighborhood for a few minutes. I love fuel injeciton.

also got two hurst t style shift knobs for the tranny and tc. looks pretty cold. i also spent a bunch of time organizing the garage today and ditching a bunch of stuff i'm never going to use again. lots of stuff going on ebay this week...

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   12:49 AM     

You should donate some things to "Ben's food for children and the under privileged *andZfundtoo.*

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   11:06 AM     

or you can get a job you lazy bastard!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:36 PM     

Look who's talking my parent mooching canadian comrad

-Ben

storm

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:13 PM     

i agree with u ben, he said to me on msn a few days ago that he's to lazy to get a job

storm

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:15 PM     

and ugly good that it's up and going, and i like fuel injection most people do, i think.
hey ship it down here so i can have a drive in it, lol

MrPeabody

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:16 PM     

lol. It's times like this we need an Owned sign...

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:36 PM     

yeah i'm lazy but atleast i dont' bitch about not having money:P i once had a job i sold water 7 days a week mid 30 5 hours a day with school before that i worked at a corner store 3:30 -10 everyday plus school working around 45 hour weeks :P

storm

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:45 PM     

lol

LethalToy

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Tue Apr 1, 03   8:09 PM     

post whore

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
uglystick
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Wed Apr 2, 03   10:09 AM     

regular whore

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Wed Apr 2, 03   12:48 PM     

HAHA lethal been eating your paint chips lately?

uglystick
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Wed Apr 2, 03   2:04 PM     

Man oh man i'm reclaiming my motherfuckin thread. The scout is running like a raped ape!!! I got the msd adjustible timing module and plan on installing it this evening. Should be a hell of a lot of fun. I ran around with the timing retarded to 0...that's right ZERO degrees btdc. the fucker would climb a wall without breaking traction at that advance...it's unbelievable. I can't wait to have that adjustment at my fingertips... Obviously 0btdc = extremely high egt's, as now it's running between 600 and 1000 degrees instead of 1000 and 1400...

still, this fucker is a tank...i love it.

also, i've got a quote for around $400 to reverse shackle & extend the shackle mounting points on the truck. that includes all the fabrication & welding. also includes installation of my new polyurethane shackle & leaf spring bushings. sounds like a good deal for 2.5" of lift and 5 degrees of caster. should run great after that. and by run i mean go down the road straight without trying to pull my ass off a cliff (you'd think there was a j**p down there it wanted to land on).

peace out.

jason

Satanismycopilot
Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Wed Apr 2, 03   2:35 PM     

ZERO degrees btdc

what does that mean?

Re: Stomper is Up & Runnin...   Posted Wed Apr 2, 03   2:41 PM     

Deeeaaaaaamn dude, that is is running primo... Have fun

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3