This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43475

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
MrPeabody

Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   1:57 PM     

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408596007&category=6161

*drool*

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   2:21 PM     

That is a cherry car. how many of those yenkos were built? I always wanted one but its to rich for my blood. I know a guy here that has an AMX but i forgot what year. i want to say its a 69. anyways, it was built for the owner of AMX's daughter for her 16th birthday and the vin# reads 1616161616161616

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   2:26 PM     

lol, damn.

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   3:25 PM     

hmm looks just like mine

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   8:51 PM     

yeah man... I mean so what if it's possibly the sweetest american made car ever? ...big deal.... I WOULD complain about it not being a Dodge, but a sweet car is a sweet car.

Edited by Phatmatt (Mon Mar 24, 03   8:54 PM)

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Tue Mar 25, 03   5:42 PM     

oh opps did'nt i tell ya's he's selling that to me, lol, j/k, yeah it's not that bad

hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Mar 26, 03   9:04 AM     

sweetest american car ever hmmm thats tough to say hemi superbird or 71 convertible hemi cuda only 6 made could also jump into that category also about the same price range

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Mar 26, 03   10:41 AM     

I didn't say it WAS the sweetest car, I just said it was in the running. I'm still on board with Mopar man, but you gotta admit that it's a nice automobile.

for the reccored the Superbird is one of the ugliest cars in the world. But I still like it.

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Mar 26, 03   11:07 AM     

Oh it's deffinently the sweetest, Yenko OWNZ JOO mopar boys

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Mar 26, 03   11:37 AM     

i really never liked the looks of any car besides the GM line. mopar and ford can lick my bag! LOL
J/k

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Thu Mar 27, 03   8:12 PM     

u better be j/k i own a ford now remember, lol, but i don't really like em that much, lol, but not to bad, not the worst that ford made

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Fri Mar 28, 03   8:21 AM     

GM OWNZ jOO!

-Ben

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Fri Mar 28, 03   5:15 PM     

GM owns GM, nitwit, lol, and i own a ford, and after this cars done i think things will change, im going to keep this for as long as i can and try make it a good fast car, and then buy another car just to drive round in a little that i can just put subwoofers and stuff in, im talking about a newer car tho something like a holden VT commodore, but i will get this car done 1st, soon as this cars to atleast a good speed and about 320kw, i will focus on buying a commodore or a new car of some sort maybe even a VY commodore would'nt be to bad coz it may take a while getting this car to my power i want to get it to.
so i'll have a good fast older car, and a newer car to drive round in but even with that i might do a few mods to it , don't know yet

Phatmatt

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   4:32 PM     

I'm not big on companies as much as I am on cars. I mean every company has at least one awesome car.... well not Kia.....

Satanismycopilot
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   8:53 PM     

my dear boy lets not also for get the yugo and Daewoo who until recently built computers...would you trust a company that went from computers to cars? i wouldnt