This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43475

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:40 AM     

pay attention peebuddy and look at the friggin link

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:13 AM     

Does anyone else here think that triangle is a nice shape for a wheel? I do. My front one on my bike is now that shape. I've also buckled the front disc rotor. I bought a new back one, a Mavic, and thats holding up. My shin has got about 40% of my left pedal still in it somewhere

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
DieselGoPed

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Thu Apr 17, 03   2:52 PM     

On the subject of nice cars ive seen around, i saw a ford mustang (an old one) in town today. its really strange, the amount of old american muscle cars im seeing over here. according to several guys i know who are 'knowledgable' about american cars, the mustang is more of a posers car than a real muscle car. im not sure about this, but i dunno. what do you guys think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
BlownGTP

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Thu Apr 17, 03   2:57 PM     

its a sports car not a muscle car. thats how i feel anyways.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Thu Apr 17, 03   7:50 PM     

hehe... the mustang was originally built to give the secretaries sporty-lookin cars to drive... IMHO it became a muscle car when they began producing the Mach 1 in 1969... altho... you can also claim the shelby mustangs as muscle cars, which they are, but they didnt come with the shelby package straight from the Ford factory, i believe (correct me if i'm wrong)... but they original mustangs came with a fairly small V8 (especially for the age) and i beileve in 66 or 67 they came out with the 302 (5.0) which wasn't much bigger than the 289 and in 69 they came out with the Mach 1 which had the 351 Winsor in it... later of course the Mach 1 evolved into the Boss mustang with the 351 cleveland i believe in 72 or 73?? but ya... the mustang was originally NOT a muscle car, but Ford followed the trend once Chevy started buildin up their camaros... but IMO classic mustangs are the SHIT.... My 65 GT was hella fun... at least when it wasn't broken, that is... hahaha... had the 289 V8... 4bbl carb... air gap intake... sanderson shorty headers.... it was a fun car... it was never running well tho... or it would be running well for a week or two at most then something else would break... but then again it was nearly a 40 y/o car... hehe..

anywho...

mustangs are kewl... just ask metal

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Thu Apr 17, 03   8:06 PM     

originally introduced as a pony car with muscle versions

DieselGoPed

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Fri Apr 18, 03   1:45 AM     

thanks guys, i think my brains gonna implode with all this new stuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Apr 20, 03   7:21 PM     

Pony car, like firechickens and mary's...

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Apr 21, 03   12:16 PM     

went up to my mates today, hes got a field and an old ford fiesta. lots of fun. we didnt mange to make a ramp that was strong enough, but ive almost mastered u turns now.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
ProbeU

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Apr 21, 03   6:28 PM     

Phatmatt and I were talking back and forth in e-mails about how he had just seen a new mustang mach 1 on the street and sent me this link. I had no idea that they were even bringing it back.

http://www.stangnet.com/mach1/mustangmach1/

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Apr 21, 03   6:32 PM     

Yeah, I saw an episode of Car and Driver which featured it. Has the shaker scoop to. Supposed to be quick for the money...

-Ben

Stryker
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Mon Apr 21, 03   9:54 PM     

Oh yeah? I got to ride in one. Nice ASS cars.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Tue Apr 22, 03   4:29 AM     

they're also supposed to be bringing back a boss mustang event hough the new body tyles look like 60's stangs drivin into a wall wait a minute my mistake all mustangs look like they were driven into a wall

DieselGoPed

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Tue Apr 22, 03   5:06 AM     

i like the newer mustang SVT's. i think theyre pretty nice, but i havent seen that much of the older ones so i couldnt really compare the two.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)