This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43475

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   9:20 PM     

Hell yeah I would, means there would be some bullit proof ECU and fuel injection

-Ben

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   10:45 PM     

yeah but they would'nt know how to build a engine, no use having a good ECU and fuel injection on a engine that without that good ECU and stuff would only be 50hp, and with stuff only 100hp, lol, well they would be more powerfull then that but im just saying about everything else it's no good having a good ECU and fuel injection on a bad engine, i would'nt have it, plus i never heard of that yugo one or whatever it is

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sat Mar 29, 03   11:17 PM     

Back to the topic... that yenko is BADASS... And i thought my friends 1969 Camaro RS was awesome....

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   12:51 AM     

Yeah, one of the many cars destined for my garage... Oh the sweetness

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   12:53 AM     

Tisk tisk tisk... It's guys like you that get blown away by a pinto with a 2.3 turbo...

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   11:08 AM     

hey that kia minivan is a pretty fucking sweet van my brother was about to get one

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:22 PM     

yeah peabody?, then why hav'nt i lost one in a long time?, come down here and i'll bet ya with my stock, 4.1 lol, i can make ANY car fast, it don't matter what it is, i'll make a beetle go fast lol, oh well im on the subject near me there's a super beetle, fast but it's yellow they had to cut half the back off to fit the engine in, looks like the uglyest thing u'll ever see but it goes pretty fast

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:27 PM     

Wouldn't you say that arguing that you can make anything fast is rather hypocritical of your earlier statements against kia's and yugos and the such? Proclaiming them sucky cars and not worth it, wherein your now argueing that you can make anything fast??? Hmmm?

-Ben

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:30 PM     

yeah but not as fast as others i know by someone haveing a kia, engines in them are bad, but still i never said u CAN'T make em fast, it's just it is not worth getting a car like that when you can get something else that is better stock and if u do same things to the kia the other will come out much fast, but if i did get a kia, for i WOULD change the engine, but i would'nt get a kia, i never said without changing the engine

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:42 PM     

In reply to:

i can make ANY car fast, it don't matter what it is, i'll make a beetle go fast lol,

I just point out what I see. And i'd like to see you take on several Pinto 2.3 Turbo's I know of... Doesn't take much to get then to run 9's street driven... Bulitproof engine, light chassis.

-ben
storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   2:46 PM     

depends what u do

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:08 PM     

Well, your statements keep going around in circles so I'm just gonna drop it. I'll go play GT2 or something...

-ben

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:11 PM     

huh?,don't know what your talking about there, but your talking to me on AIM i don't think your going to go play GT2, lol

MrPeabody

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:12 PM     

That's what the pause button is for

-Ben

storm

Re: Dear lord let me have it...   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   3:13 PM     

u must be using it alot, button broken yet?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4