This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 80980

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7  
desertneon98
So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   5:48 PM     

You guys should post what yah drive i wanna know. You dont have to if you dont want to but anyways alright later.

JcAus
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   5:53 PM     

I drive a modified Woolworths trolley with additional roll cage protection of the updated 2006 steel coated in plastic.

Top speed into dumpsters are about average running speed of a pre-pubecent teenager.

lol

Just jokes

I drive an FTO GPX read ma profile

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
desertneon98
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   5:59 PM     

well thats cool damn im board as shit. Alright take it easy all

uglystick
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   6:31 PM     

i drive a '96 dodge ram with a 4" drop & 18's.

it could be yours for 6250.

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/dodge/

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   7:21 PM     

I DRIVE a 1995 Grand Am GT... dropped the V6 'cuz the previous owner fucked it up and put in a Quad 4 High Output and had the heads ported and all that shit.... puts out around 215 horsepower or so... altho now i'm wishing i had just put a regular Q4 and gotten 30mpg instead of the 20 that i get now... Also got Koni coil-overs on all 4 and lowered the car 2".... Its a badass AutoX car... lots of fun... altho i always lose to them damn miatas...

Now I am building (as pretty much everyone on here knows) up a 1988 Formula Fiero and putting a 500 cubic inch Big Block Caddy in with a Weiand tunnel ram intake and dual 650cfm Demon or Holley Street Avenger carbs... custom building some headers and installing an all new valve train with a MUCH bigger comp cam and stouter valvetrain and increasin the redline from like 5000 to 6500 or so... Then i'll add a 125 shot of nitrous with a Nitrous Express fogger system... by the time i'm finished it should have around 600 horses or so and near 700 lb/ft of torque in a 2800 lb car...

I also drive a 2003 OZ Rally Mitsubishi Lancer... altho i dont drive it as much as i should... the G/A is just soo much more fun... hehe...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   7:43 PM     

jesus it reaks of bullshit in here!

I drive a Plymouth Voyager.... laugh all you want....

I used to have a very nice 96 300ZX TT too... but had to sell it because of insurance. Now I'm financially stable and am looking at picking up a bike (probably the Susuki GSXR600), or a First Gen Eclipse that I will gut, lighten, and then turn it into the devil.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   8:05 PM     

reaks of bullshit??

yer not referring to me, are you?

i got the grand am for $1200 at a used car auction and got the Q4HO for $300 off a friend and the Konis at a swap meet for real cheap...

the fiero is just being planned right now... all i've done as of yet is drop the cradle and taken apart most of that 2.8 V6 and as soon as i can get a sawzall i'm gonna start cuttin the trunk out.... the rest is everything i'm planning on doing to it.... i have a guy thats gonna sell me a 1974 cadillac eldorado for $500 as soon as i get the extra cash for it... then i'll pull the engine from it and everything else i need and sell the body and chassis...

the lancer was pretty cheap and i dont have to pay much per month for it and its completely stock and gets damn near 40mpg....

i hope you're not calling bullshit on me... but if you are, i'm not lyin about anything... i can get pictures of the grand am... dont think i have any of the lancer... and i have some pictures of the fiero before i dropped the cradle....

and dude... dont under-rate that voyager... its fuckin badass... friends of mine that read this board (they never posted) way back when still talk about "the guy with the van that beat the ferrari"

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Cutlass

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   9:08 PM     

Weiand doesn't make a tunnel ram of any manifold for a caddy. a 125 shot of nitrous would be a plate system not a fogger unless its an import kit which wouldn't work very well on a caddy. if you do build up a caddy get ready to shell out major $$$ cause performance parts for those motors aren't in demand and are marked WAY UP.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Thu Mar 20, 03   9:32 PM     

you're right... weiand doesn't make one for a caddy... but they do make one for a Ford 460... and I have an adapter plate for intake manifolds for a Ford 460... and the nitrous kit i was talkin about was one of them plate deals that goes b/w the intake and the carb... i just thought it was called a fogger... and its a lot cheaper to build up that caddy to around 600 horsepower than it is to build up a 350 or 400 SBC to 600 horsepower... after that they get to be around the same price... but thats as far as i'm aiming right now... The caddy comes stock with around 400 horses and 500 or so lb/ft of torque (or so i've read)... and increasing that to 600 horses is relatively cheap... now the tunnel ram and the two carbs is probably pretty expensive, but i'm gonna try and find some carbs at an auto recycler or somethin first then look for refurbished ones... but if i begin to aim higher than 600 h/p i'll probably just buy a supercharger that fits the 460 and will hook up to the adapter plate... the only company that makes intakes matching the pattern of the caddy is edelbrock and i believe they have their rpm series for it... and i can always send my cam to a friend of mine at his machine shop to get re-ground and such for performance also for really cheap... And even if I were to leave that caddy exactly as it comes out of the eldorado it'll still make that tiny fiero fly... Matt in MN (the guy who owns the fiero in my sig) can wheelstand his fiero with his relatively stock 500 caddy...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   5:45 AM     

Really? I was just kidding, I thought you were joking about that lancer. That's awesome. I thought they were like impossible to find (or at least are around here). Tell me more.

Thanks for giving kudos to the van. I like it, but in all fairness after about 120mph i would almost be done and that ferrari would continue on to 180.

hooyeah
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   9:31 AM     

your mother

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   10:44 AM     

Gor has a Lancer, (OZ rally right?.) Not the Evo, which, might I add, is now for sale at dealerships 271 HP... handles like it's on rails...
Can't wait for the WRX STi though... 300 HP 6 speed. Most powerfull USDM 4 cylinder to date

-Ben

quik67firebird
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   11:22 AM     

Just to jump back to the post subject for a minute here, I drive a 67 Firebird, Chevy powered.....
SBC 350, Vortec heads, Performer RPM, Turbo 350 w/kit and a 3.73 Posi out back.

Here's the pic of it (same as the Avatar)

http://home.dc.rr.com/jamesneliza/images/firebird5.jpg

Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   3:59 PM     

ya.. my lancer is some like 135hp 1.3L FWD car... the OZ Rally edition just means its got better wheels, ground effects and a spoiler on the back end and a different interior stuff i believe... its nothin big... just a badass economy car... hehe... altho like i said i really should drive it more since it gets nearly 40mpg... but ya... they're really cheap... i got one of the top of the line oz lancers and it was still cheaper than the cheapest new eclipse... altho i did get like 2grand off because i got a manual transmission instead of the automatic... hehe...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   4:07 PM     

Oh... and matt... what kind of ferrari was it that you beat?? I'm just curious... but ya... ferraris and lamborghinis aren't THAT great in the quarter... they're more-so built for top end... I have a video of a guy driving an F40 up to like 340 km/hr or so... i think thats around 210 or somethin?? I also have a video of a guy in a lamborghini diablo VT 6.0 and he gets it up to like 360 km/hr... those cars also handle like CRAZY when they're goin that fast... its kewl on the lambo video b/c it shows the speedometer and you can see the odometer with the decimals digit just spinning really fast... hehe...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7