This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 80980

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7  
MrPeabody

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   4:44 PM     

I think those OZ rally's are pretty sweet... and way better than the new eclipses. And that's bigger than a 1.3 BTW

-Ben

tunermonkey
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   4:55 PM     

98 Dodge Neon - Dohc w/ 3.94b 5speed

Lots of new mods going into it in the next few weeks

hooyeah
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   6:26 PM     

340=211.14 mph

360=223.56

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
storm

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   8:44 PM     

i've got a Ford XD Falcon '81' 4.1 litre alloy head, it's going to be a very good car by the end of the year.
just thought i'd add my car ask me a few months ago and i'd say i had a better car but i sold em to start again.

Satanismycopilot
Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   9:10 PM     

i drive a 1990 Mercury Cougar LS 3.8V6...its stock but im tryin to save money for some mods

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   9:27 PM     

only some of them run....but here we go
1973 datsun 240z. NO engine
my 69 stang
my daily driver right now 1989 buick century 4 door 3.3L of fury...heheh. 25mpg its really nice right now,
94 thunderbird in its svt staging right now
87 toyota truck. well it rolled the past saturday. don't ask. my uncle f"ed up. oh well he gave it to me. took it off road once. and it got stuck...hehehhehe....well lets call it his. cause he knows more about it.
and after tom races me for pinks i'll be driving a 73 mustang with a 351C. Brown coupe....heheheh. j/k man. and a cheverlegs.
most are projects that aren't going so well. and most of them are out at my uncles house. he has the land. i don't
the only cars that are in my name are the tbird, mustang, century.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
LethalToy

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Fri Mar 21, 03   9:39 PM     

I'd tell ya what I got but it would take less time for you to do a search. I'm the malaka with too many toys and not enough funds to finish them all. Don't get me wrong they all run and most are insured but they are far from completition.

UGLY,..................man, dude, bro.......how could you sell the Ram.................I think I am gonna go cry...........................ah well, shit happens, interest accrues, and bills are forever. I understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   11:27 AM     

Ya... i dont like the new eclipses and they're overpriced... and i also thought the lancer was a 1.3L I4, but i guess that was someone elses car... the owners manual says its a 2.0L I4 with 120hp and 130lb/ft torque... I want to get an evo... but thats WELL outta my price range LOL... but even this FWD lancer handles like its on rails altho i'm quite sure the evo handles MUCH better... but i like my lancer... its pretty kewl and gets badass gas mileage... which is awesome considering gas prices and i need to save my money so i can have the new engine in my fiero before august... i have to drive the fiero to the ricer convention in austin and make fun of all the rice i'll see... hehe... i have a friend with a 66 Chevelle with a 454 thats gonna be goin with me... hehe...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   1:07 PM     

oh it was an 1998 Ferrari F50 GT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok well not really... it was actually a F355. His buddies had a 550 Maranelo and a 360 Spyder. They were at some fancy pants car show at the fiargrounds, but I found that they were really nice guys with really nice cars.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   4:06 PM     

hehe... the 355's are my favorite "luxury" type super car... the F50 and F40 are my all around favorites...

i've never met anybody that ones a REAL ferrari before... seen a couple on the interstate, but never met 'em...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Phatmatt

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   4:34 PM     

I actually became friends with them. Scott (the 355 owner) was a sergeon, and the other two guys (360 and 550) were both higher executives in some big coorperation. All were pretty nice guys, but I coudln't stop thinking about how much more money they had then i did.

The explained that they rarely take the cars out. Most ferarri owners don't even put 10000 miles on their car. They just take it out to show it off every now and again. ...rich bastards. REALLY expensive cars are a rarity around here though since you have to store it for most of the year.

MrPeabody

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   4:46 PM     

Did I hear about a 240Z??? Details man, I need details

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   10:19 PM     

i'll vouch for a modina hiting 180 =)

SweetNeon

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   10:23 PM     

thats totally true, one of are customers has his farrari parked year around at his 3rd home and he only drives it when he stays at that place a few months out of the year, how cool is that shit

SweetNeon

Re: So what does everyone drive???   Posted Sat Mar 22, 03   10:24 PM     

2.4 dohc 4 door vruuuuuumm vruuuuummmm w/ 150shot wet system vruuuuuummmmm vruuuummm boooooooooooooooom!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7