This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43869

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
gjohnny
Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   5:53 PM     

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=193288&pro=6f5ced9152683cba9bca0d22564b1124

aduck8myleg

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   8:00 PM     

The person who has sent you this link has sent it incorrectly. Please tell them to copy and paste their link from the members page.
Click here to follow to the correct page:
http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=193288

the link sends me to some weird place about gangsters :/

EDIT: Oh now i get it, this is dumb they send out links to people so that they get points at this dumb website for people that click the links *sighs*

--------------------

Edited by aduck8myleg (Sat Jan 25, 03   8:08 PM)

Metal396
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   9:13 PM     

gjohnny is a fuckin knob, ignore him and his posts.

----------------------------------------------------
This is whats making all the noise...
[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   10:28 PM     

Hey dumbfuck, what happened to "This is officially my last post on CVSR" do you really want do be flamed again so bad that your ass is gonna hurt more than a molester in a state prision???

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Jan 25, 03   11:05 PM     

heres an idea for you go to your little stupid site print it all out and roll it up into a big ball proceed to try to swallow that ball and if you don't choke go play in traffic... even if you do survive i'm sure your dad will appreciate the swallowing practice

a wise man once said OOSABOOSA BOO@O!!!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   12:23 AM     

All right. Geojohnny is bak...
First aduck8mydick, now gopedjohnny...How many other dipshits from the past are gonna come bak? Ya think Mom'NDaughter's nose will drag the rest of her bak here too? lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   12:36 AM     

or stryker ricer might be

Metal396
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   10:19 AM     

LOL

The whole aduckatemyleg one was annoying along time ago, so far now that hes back, i havent noticd him do anything annoying or bad.

----------------------------------------------------
This is whats making all the noise...
[External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   11:17 AM     

Yeah, me either...Yet...
Oh, and hooyeah? Fuck off, ya damn, dumb canadian.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   12:11 PM     

Ah well, at least i am a brand new dickhead, instead of an old lame one...

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   12:30 PM     

That's the spirit

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   1:00 PM     

It is?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   1:36 PM     

he gave you credit don't second guess him or he may change his fucking mind

LS4_454
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Jan 26, 03   6:37 PM     

Speaking of dick heads, were's Neon been?

JcAus
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   12:41 PM     

Ya's are all crazy. Jokes

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5