This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43869

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
uglystick
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   6:16 PM     

i have one of those mini rc cars. wrx of course to match the wife's 2.5rs. pretty fun. even more fun if you own a cat.

i'm curious about the lazer controlled ones though. got any links?

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   7:55 PM     

Hmmm, I think they might have discontinued it. They used to have em on www.jdmhondaparts.com. This is were I found out about the Bit Char-G, mass searching ensued

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   11:38 PM     

Thanks for the words guys,
The weather out here this year is fucked up. We still have had no rain and some fucked up fires still burning about 15 km away, how ever lucky the temps have not been like 3 weeks ago.

519 + homes have been destroyed in the fires I will go out and take some digitals to show you guys, it looks exactly like the pics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the A-Bombs. tis really sad to see that shit.

Everything though is starting to get back to normal here.

I will keep yas updated

JC

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)