This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43869

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   3:47 PM     

GeoJohnny.... oh what sweet memories.... HAHAHAHA....

hehe....

those nitro cars are BADASS... a friend of mine bought a kit for one and built it himself and i swear this thing has to go like 50mph.... its fuckin FAST as as all hell.... i love that thing... and that nitro fuel shit is crazy.. he pored some on my arm and it evaporates incredibly fast or something but it feels warm to the touch but it'll turn your arm ice-cold in a matter of seconds...

well... back to watchin Home Improvement.... Tim is finishin up his hot rod to race agains Bob Vila..... badass hotrod... gotta love it...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:13 PM     

Yeah, they are pretty badass. There's this one car, Traxxas Nitro 4-Tech, it has a .15 engine, 4 wheel drive touring car chassis with 2 speeds, does 55 outa the box. Not bad eh?

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:19 PM     

i still like mine(when its not broken). i have the losi XXXT nitro version. it came with a .15 on it already. they say that truck will do 41mph outa the box.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:22 PM     

uhhh.... i donno anything about paul's nitro car... just that it runs off that nitro-alcohol fuel and is fast as hell... .hehe...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:27 PM     

Losi's are badass. Not necessarily made for straight line top speed. Take that thing to a track and watch it shine

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:34 PM     

i wish we had nitro tracks around here. the nearest one is about 150 miles from me. all we have here is indoor electric tracks. i used to race those too. i had a RC10 LSO pan car. it was fun.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:38 PM     

We just had a place built out here called RPM Indoor Racing, but i'm not sure if its little cars or go-karts.... i've heard both.... i'll have to go check it out someday when i have $$$ lol...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:46 PM     

Ooooo pan cars, never delved into those, i've raced my electric 4-Tech a bit. It's fun settin the chassis up for different tracks, and this thing cuts corners like no tomorrow

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   9:39 PM     

I like the K'ynex dragsters, the chassis has some cool flex when they acclerate.

aduck8myleg

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   11:49 PM     

i got this little race car for $20 bucks that is about the size of my thumb and its a rc car. the controler has this place where you can charge the car (for about 2 mins) and drive it for about 15 mins.

copy and paste this link into your browser
http://www.geocities.com/pingwincam/zoomcar.JPG

yay meh mums betty boop stool (shes crazy about anything bettyboop related) anyways i already broke my porshe body (the red case on side)from dropping the car too much

--------------------
DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   8:10 AM     

Those? theyre the smallest rc cars in the world. you can buy em from www.stupid.com I had a rc boat once. did about 18mph. i made it go too far out and the remote control unit couldnt reach it. never saw it again. it was only a cheap one. was pretty easy to sink.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
BlownGTP

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   9:20 AM     

oh, i also have a nitro powered boat. thats fun too.

hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   12:48 PM     

a guy iknow has an rc hovercraft that things bad ass and that not the worlds smallest rc car the worlds smallest is like the size of a grain of rice

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   3:48 PM     

I've got a mini RC car. It's a Bit Char-G Lancer Evolution. Import from Japan, they were the first mini RC's and in my opinion the best And they actually have a smaller RC car, (that you can buy anyways), it's half the size of a Bit Char-G and it's controled by an optical signal, (lazer). Pretty sweet

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   5:03 PM     

When I was little my dad and I built this Huge sailboat.... it was like 4 feet long and the mast was like 3 1/2 feet tall or something.... it was badass... not exacly RC and not nearly as fast as a nitro boat... but building it and sailing it was pretty fun... we only sailed it in the pool tho.... were afraid it'd sail away if we put it in the lake....

-Gor

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5