This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43869

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   11:06 AM     

Boy, you sure like to contridict yourself gjonny. What happened to no more posts??? Oh that's it, every other board you go to you get bitched at and thrown of, boards who have administrators who track your IP and bann you... hmmm, sounds like a good idea.

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   2:57 PM     

Since you have trouble reading, you said I was "running around like a little kid" to begin with, no problem, appreciate the compliment. I said "if anyone around here is a kid its you" Since I didn't spell it out for you and you told me YOU are confused (and 18), your a "kid" as far as real age goes, never said it was the way you were acting.
Anyway, jealous of you washing cars at "the shop"? Hardly. You possibly actually working on them, even less hardly. You trying to prove so desperatly that you are actually working on them, priceless.
Me fucking with your head to create useless post after post, even more pricelss!

SweetNeon

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   4:03 PM     

awww yet so gratifying for you as for me, people thinking there's no way im doing what i am doing at this age makes me feal even more proud =) PRICELESS!!

MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   4:05 PM     

Man, you guys wanna make me turn to being a network administrator and make some big moola. Damn you, damn you all...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   4:19 PM     

damit

gjohnny
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   7:51 PM     

hey ben go suck a cock. lol your like the gayest person i hope i never have to meet. and uhh punk i dont get on forums all the time. im not the computer nerd type. lol ok so once again fuck off. its fun when you guys get mad

MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   9:26 PM     

Once again you prove the mental capacity of your fifth grade intellect. Calling me gay, very original, didn't see that one comming...

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   1:01 AM     

gjohhny is it hard to type when your mom has you bent over the keyboard?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   2:18 AM     

Fifth grade? No way, hes in like year three. Someone who isn't even bright enough to put a capital letter in their 'gjohnny' is really a dumb fuck. I know im not much better, but chances are hes some little six year old who races with his toy cars in the gutter.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   12:30 PM     

whats wrong with racing toy cars?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sun Feb 2, 03   4:02 PM     

You should see my hot wheel collection, oh, and my custom lego dragsters

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   12:23 AM     

What I'd like to do is get a petrol r/c car and put nos on it, if thats possible.

sweetdevil
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   8:46 AM     

nawwwwssss ya... cool

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   11:08 AM     

I have a few "Nitro" rc cars. They're 1/10th scale and run on little two stroke one cylinder engines, the fuel is a mixture of alchohol and nitro. They actually make little aftermarket Nitrious bottles that feed into the engine through a custome crank cover. Kinda cool actually

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   11:46 AM     

heh, perfect little birthday present.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5