This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43869

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   1:39 PM     

You just need to post more so there would be a balance

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   2:48 PM     

Ah I see, I have been busy with the bush fires and shit, so I have not had much time to come on here. I have had jack all sleep and I feel fucked.

grrrrrr

Oh well

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   4:57 PM     

Sorry bout that. How are things goin in all that mess?

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   6:22 PM     

bunch of mountains have been hurt really really hurting the aussie ski season (yes they have a ski season) guess it's really bad timing for the 45 degree weather huh jc?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   6:56 PM     

acting like alittle kid going around calling people dick heads

hooyeah
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   4:46 AM     

woohoo 29 degrees and thunderstorms for australlia good luck with that shit man hope it helps

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
sweetdevil
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   8:34 AM     

dick head

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Wed Jan 29, 03   6:58 PM     

hairy dick head

sweetdevil
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   9:10 AM     

I don't think anyone wanted to know that. You can keep your personal hygeine to yourself...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
DieselGoPed

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   12:56 PM     

If you got hair on your actual head then i think you gotta bit of a prob there. get the tweezers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
LethalToy

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   6:44 PM     

Nair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
LS4_454
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   7:29 PM     

I wasn't calling you a dick head, just using it as term, but your good at reading into things. Use it whichever way you want, and if anyone is a "kid" around here, it is you.
Dont you hate it at the end of the day when your hands are all pruned up from washing all those porsches?

gjohnny
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Fri Jan 31, 03   8:14 PM     

hahaha you guys are so stupid. seriously. is that all you do on the forums is fight? lol and the duck kid you are the stupidest man alive. " oh i get it " hhahah douche bags. fuck you all

LS4_454
Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Fri Jan 31, 03   8:40 PM     

Were not fighting, just jabbing. What fun would it be if we all got along? hahahahahahaha. Back at you.

SweetNeon

Re: Look at this!! some site making fun of domestics   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   12:39 AM     

I don't understand how when you try to elaborate how I act so much like a kid when most of your posts your acting like the little jealous kid? Could you clean up the confusion?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5