This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 31389

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
sweetdevil
watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Dec 16, 02   9:50 PM     

TrueRapper760: Hey
SweetDevilRhi: Who are u?
TrueRapper760: from cvsr, I'm not registered yet
SweetDevilRhi: a/s/l?
TrueRapper760: 21/m/palm desert
SweetDevilRhi: What's your name?
TrueRapper760: Jim
SweetDevilrhi: What's your last name?
TrueRapper760: that's not important
SweetDevilRhi: ok, bye
TrueRapper760: do you have a fast car
SweetDevilRhi: nope
TrueRapper760: what do you got >?
SweetDevilRhi: a truck
TrueRapper760: oh that sucks
SweetDevilRhi: what do u have./
TrueRapper760: a nova
SweetDevilRhi: what year?
TrueRapper760: 63
SweetDevilRhi: do i know you?
TrueRapper760: probablly not
TrueRapper760: why do you ask ?
SweetDevilRhi: I just know most people with a older cars in the desert
TrueRapper760: haha you need to get out more
SweetDevilRhi: you make a lot of sense
TrueRapper760: i do read it again
SweetDevilRhi: why do i need to get out more?
SweetDevilRhi: Cuz I have a lot of friends that used to be into muscle cars and drag racing?
TrueRapper760: cuz i bet you dont know half the people here in the valley that have muscle cars
SweetDevilRhi: probably not
SweetDevilRhi: but I'll live... i'm not really into that scene anymore
TrueRapper760: and its starting up again
SweetDevilRhi: a new generation maybe...
SweetDevilRhi: but the older gen of street racers are either going pro, or have moved on to other things
SweetDevilRhi: and you'll never see those guys out at paradise or in sky valley again...
TrueRapper760: oh i've seen some tight ass muscle cars out those places last week
SweetDevilRhi: what cars?
TrueRapper760: a 69 chevelle thats red with black racing stripes....a prymered chevlle a 72 nova and a 70 comaro
SweetDevilRhi: LMAO
SweetDevilRhi: those were the tight ass muscle cars?
TrueRapper760: yep
SweetDevilRhi: you need to get out more
TrueRapper760: well the cutlass isnt considerd a muscle r
TrueRapper760: car
SweetDevilRhi: ya, ok...
SweetDevilRhi: so what's the nova run?
TrueRapper760: mine ?
SweetDevilRhi: no, your sisters
SweetDevilRhi: does it run?
TrueRapper760: havent timed it yet havent even broke it in yet but im guess it will run low 13's
SweetDevilRhi: what have you done to it?
TrueRapper760: 383 stroker
SweetDevilRhi: ok, so you know what size your engine is... what have you done to it?
TrueRapper760: haha you'll have to find out the hard way
SweetDevilRhi: what's that?
TrueRapper760: im not gunna tell anybody they will have to find out the hard way when i smoke the shit out of them !
SweetDevilRhi: you're a loser...
SweetDevilRhi: you're probably one of matt's friends
TrueRapper760: matt ?
SweetDevilRhi: if you even have a nova, you're lucky if it touches the 16's
SweetDevilRhi: the car's your speaking of have loser drivers
SweetDevilRhi: who probably don't even touch the 16's
SweetDevilRhi: besides the fact they're 16 years old
TrueRapper760: haha you know nothin huh
SweetDevilRhi: i know you're a loser
SweetDevilRhi: and you're not 21
SweetDevilRhi: and you know nothing about street racing
SweetDevilRhi: if u do, you just joined it last week
TrueRapper760: whats there to know about street racing ?
SweetDevilRhi: lol
TrueRapper760: ya race ya run
SweetDevilRhi: ya race what someone else buiilt then
SweetDevilRhi: cuz I ain't gonna race ya...
TrueRapper760: hey women i bulit it all myself
SweetDevilRhi: and besides the fact that it doesn't exist, or you're a 16 y/o dork, there's no reason not to tell me what you've done to this car
SweetDevilRhi: then why can't you list the specs?
SweetDevilRhi: u probably don't know shit besides your displacement
SweetDevilRhi: if u even know what that big word is
TrueRapper760: hahaha your funny
SweetDevilRhi: well, when you get a life, or wanna talk cars... u know my s/n... until then, don't bother me or anyone on cvsr, you'll only make an ass out of yourself
Previous message was not received by TrueRapper760 because of error: User TrueRapper760 is not available.

This is definetly one of fast69chvelle's buddies.... or onecrazymofo, whatever personality he's going as now...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
2000EclipseGT

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   8:57 AM     

What do you mean by domestic ricer? Is this domestic rice? http://www.suncoastcreations.com/Main%20Hood%20Pictures/98mustang9.gif Because if that had a different hood, I'd be in love with that car.

BlownGTP

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:07 AM     

nope, thats just JUNK!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
2000EclipseGT

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:09 AM     

Let me guess, you hate stangs : )

Stryker
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:10 AM     

No, http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0301MMFF_BLUEGREEN/
THAT is a rice 'stang
lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
2000EclipseGT

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:34 AM     

Why does everyone seem to hate mustangs? I get this with people I talk with on mirc, and here it seems, and just in general.. is it cause they're Ford? :P I think with 18 inch pony wheels and low profile tires, a nice dark silver paint job.. they look pretty nice..

And they seem pretty fast stock..

Stryker
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   10:06 AM     

I have no problem with mustangs...in fact, mustangs and lightning SVT's are the only fords I DO like. I just rag on the people out there who make a perfectly good domestic car into a dumbestic ricer!

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   12:01 PM     

I got ya beat [External Image Removed]http://www.starterupsteve.com/images/funny/yellowbird.jpg

Personally I like the older stang's myself

-Ben

Stryker
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   12:58 PM     

I've seen it all now. Shit...I think I'm gonna poke my eyes out after seein that. That poor mustang...I say we go find those fuckers and 'pop a cap in they ass yo'
lol

Metal396
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   3:19 PM     

lol omg thats so rediculous its funny... lol, around here i never even see asians with ricers, hardly ever. Its all mexicans and black guys wiht ricers... well and rich pitiful white kids lol. but theres not that many asian ricers here. infact one asian dude at my school was driving a 66 mustang last year.

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
Cutlass

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   8:37 PM     

out of that whole converstaion there i have 1 question. if a Cutlass isn't a muscle car what exactly is it then? i mean the Cutlass SX that came with a TH 400 and 455 with a 3.90 or steeper rear, what exaclty would that be called, or what about a 442? i guess either way it wouldn't matter that guy would just be a reflection in the rear view of a non muslce car anyway.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
hooyeah
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:24 PM     

just some idiots see an oldsmobile or buick badge on it and assume it's slow

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
BlownGTP

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   7:51 AM     

i have a quick question, what exactly is the difference between a rocket 455 and a normal GM 455? same thing with the rocket 350 and a normal 350? i heard that all it is is different heads.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:09 AM     

the rocket 350 had a (i believe) different deck height which allowed for all kinds of oddball rod & stroke ratios. the cam on the rocket is higher up in the engine block relative to the crank, different banked heads and larger stroke/smaller bore than the stock olds 350.

now, i'm assuming you're asking the difference between a 350 olds and a 350 olds rocket. the 350 chevy is a whole different ballgame.

as for the 455's, gm never made a 455. just a 454. pontiac made a 455, and pontiac also used an olds 455. the olds 455 and poncho 455 are different as well.

the funniest part about olds engines is the fact that (i think i've got this straight), 95% of their engines were large stroke, small bore. but one of their engines was the radical opposite of that, with a HUGE bore and small stroke. i may have that backwards...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
quik67firebird
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:12 AM     

The Rocket series of Engines were from the Oldsmobile division of General Motors. Olds made the Rocket 350, 400, and 455. The other 455's were from Buick, and Pontiac. All three 455's were completely different inside, but they are all torque monsters. I'm sure Sam (AKA Cutlass) can attest to that.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3