This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 31389

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
DieselGoPed

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   3:26 AM     

Inbreeding? wtf? i was joking as well y'know. of course you cant put nos on a scooter, read stuff over and wait till you understand it b4 you comment ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
Stryker
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   1:45 PM     

Actually, I was commenting on your
'Stryker, i think you bin watchin too much fast and the furious lol only ' remark

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   2:26 PM     

oh actually you could put nitrous on a scooter just not on a deisel scooter hell you can put nos on a lawnmower if you really want to dumbass

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   12:13 PM     

ouch

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
Stryker
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   2:51 PM     

Yeah. Get the grass cut in half the time. :-P
**Imagining those chucky cheese commercials...Mom sayin 'Oh, Tommy..When you finish cutting the grass, we are gonna go to chucky cheese' so the kid hits the nitrous button and gets the lawn done in like a minute.** lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   3:43 PM     

then race mommy lawnmower verse minivan to chucky cheese... damn this reminds me of the day we paid my brother 5 bucks to ride our self propelled lawnmoer around the neighbor hood

Gorgoth3k1

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   1:21 PM     

Have y'all ever seen the television show home improvement? Well in one episode the main character, "TIm" puts a jet engine or something of the sort on a riding mower for some lawnmower race or something..... it was funny as hell....

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   2:16 PM     

It was a Helicoptor Turbine to be exact

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   3:29 PM     

trhe race against bob vila remember it like it was yesterday wait i saw it yesterday :-D

a wise man once said OOSABOOSA BOO@O!!!

SweetNeon

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:18 AM     

those were awesome shows

dum da dum dum dummmmmmmmmmm
Gorgoth3k1

Re: watch out PD, we have another domestic ricer   Posted Mon Feb 24, 03   8:50 PM     

ya... i watch them whenever i'm home so i can see tim's badass hotrod....

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)