This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 26244

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
sweetdevil
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   2:51 PM     

circuit?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Metal396
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   3:00 PM     

i live in a coldasack... is that how u spell coldassack???? its like a rounded off dead end road with houses all inside it.... weird shit ya i know (track homes)

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
quik67firebird
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   3:33 PM     

Cul-de-sac...

JcAus
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   3:46 PM     

yeah circuit....weird name I know

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
BlownGTP

Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   4:57 PM     

cold-ass-sack lol, a little perverted humor sorry.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   6:20 PM     

hey sweetdevil, where in texas yer family live?

i live in the severe backcountry and many people consider me a redneck, but they think its weird that i raise goats, cows and such and set up computer networks for local businesses...

anywho... i've cleaned up my yard a bit... still got a few old gas tankis and some car batteries and a fiero chassis and a few random parts and shit.... i cleaned out the old mustang and all of its parts and related materials and sold it and i need to get rid of the batteries and gas tanks... just haven't had the time... heh...

-Gor

hooyeah
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   12:53 AM     

dude you jsut started your own you know you're a redneck if list

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:08 AM     

LOL
"You know you're a redneck if ya mow your lawn and find your car." :P

-Ben

Stryker
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:32 AM     

You may be a redneck if you've ever had to carry a bucket of paint to the top of a water tower to defend your sister's honor.

You know you're a redneck if defending your sister is a full time job.

If you've ever put your dog and your wallet on the same chain...You might be a redneck.

If your family tree does not fork...You might be a redneck.

If you go to the family reunion to get laid...You are a redneck *And seriously fucked up in da head*

If your wife's hair-do has ever been destroyed by a ceiling fan...You might just be a redneck

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
sweetdevil
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:13 AM     

Here's my life story:
You might be a redneck if you have to take the transmission out of the bathtub so your girlfriend can take a bath.
And i made this one up last weekend.
You might be a redneck if your BAC on your breathalizer test was higher than your GPA.

Some of my dad's family still lives outside of Austin, but most have them have moved to Redding, CA. Which is VERY redneck. That's where I'm headed Saturday, I'm going to San Fran for the rest of the weekend. It would take a lot of work to get the Caddy out... I would have to cut some trees, bushes, (there isn't any grass), move a non running 79 El Camino and 73 Dodge Pick-up to get it onto a trailer to bring it back to the desert...

uglystick
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:57 AM     

oh but it would be so fucking cool.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:26 AM     

oh, and it WILL happen, I just need a two car garage first... that thing is gonna be sick!

hooyeah
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:44 PM     

i've been hit in the head with a ceiling fan stryker does that make me a redneck?

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Stryker
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:03 PM     

Are you a wife? lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Protest against Police harassment this saturday   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   1:46 PM     

nope nor a husband but i've done the deiling fan thing 3 or 4 times now

VROOMMMM!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3