This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 55620

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
hooyeah
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   11:40 PM     

alright yeah thats the same they are here it jut seems lately yuou've been to alot of thme and theres always sweet cars thought maybe it was aussie slang for car show or soemtihng

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   3:37 PM     

No no, because of the club I am a member of, people email through to us if they want our cars, we say yeah and normally charge about $50 for the run. I have done like 8 or so of em. Its all a lot of fun.....oh and in a way it is like a mini car meet.

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
BlownGTP

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   4:17 PM     

i dont understand. you rent you cars to these pepole or drive them to the formal in your car?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   4:18 PM     

We drive them around, liek chaufers (spelling???). Its all good fun when you have like 10 cars in a line

Jc

----------------
BlownGTP

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   4:21 PM     

i suppose thats ok but hw many pepole can you fit in that thing confortably?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Sun Dec 8, 02   4:35 PM     

I take mainly 2 people, 2 in the back and they are pretty comfortable. I have taken 3 people before, 2 in the back and one in the passenger seat.

JC

----------------
hooyeah
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   7:43 AM     

so it's a limo service with cars i get it now although i didn't think your car would of had a back seat. oh well you get paid to drive around...sounds like fun

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   1:32 PM     

Yeah Jc, you should pay me to drive your car :P

-Ben

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:07 PM     

hehehehehe unfortunately I dont let anyone drive my car....even my mate Chris who works on my suspension said your car you test drive it lol.

I would like to bring it out to the US and see the look on peoples faces as they would be like what the fuck is that

Jc

----------------
SweetNeon

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:09 PM     

thats exactly what i ask my self every time i see the picture on your thing

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:14 PM     

Would be interesting, but if I were to do that I would not worry about the bull shit of a daily driver, Throw in some Stage 2/3 RPW drag cams, 6 pack throttle body, no cat and all the 9 yards, bring it out and play with some of the imports out there....lol

Just dreams

Jc

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:22 PM     

And roally spank all the rice boys There are some fast as hell muscle cars around here though, you runnin 8's ??? :P

-Ben

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:25 PM     

8's? no way no how not now and I think that it would be very hard pulling that out of my engine. But my mates Gemini runs 8's - 9's
I would just like to bring the FTO out have a few runs and dissapear and have the Ricers scratching their heads as to what the fuck was that.
lol

Jc

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:31 PM     

Hehehe, I was jokin about the 8's. There are some guys that pull their comaro's and nova's on trailers to the races runnin 8's. There wouldn't be too much people who would know what your car is, though I know quite a few people at the races that might, and allot of others that would be real interested in it and ask allot of good questions about it. The rice to real enthusiasts ratio at the races over here isn't too bad. It's predominantly muscle anyways...

-Ben

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 9, 02   9:39 PM     

I know you were messing with me
That would be cool coming out, it would be great to come out with some of our muscle and my car and go out to the races one night (and before some one pipes up I know its all just talk and messing around but I am bored at work) and see whats up and chill and talk about cars, and not just listen to Ricers talking about the new neon lights that they got from Autobarn (pep boys equivalent) and how much faster their chopped springs make em on the road.

I was out in braddon (local cruise spot here on thursday, friday and sat nights) he had his neons on didnt see the copper and he tried to turn em off but too late and he got defected.
I will take the Digital out on friday night and take some pics, I have almost finished making the video of the past cruises, unfortunately i deleted my source files and lost all the vids so I will be recapturing the video tonight. and should have some thing that you guys can down load in a couple of days

Jc

----------------
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5