This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 55620

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
Gorgoth3k1

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   8:49 PM     

a friend of mine nearly creamed his pants when he saw that car... he freaked out like crazy... he's always been a huge air force buff, and his favorite car has always been the 55 chevy coupe 2dr... needless to say... he loved that car...

hehe...

-gor

hooyeah
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   11:31 PM     

i'd liek it better if it didn't look liek an airplane the best sleeper would be that with stock paint

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   11:44 PM     

Screw that, give me a Mark 9 Spitfire, pronto! It's such a pretty plane

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   6:03 PM     

i love that airplane paint job... looks badass.. true, it isn't much of a sleeper, but i doubt anyone who knows anything about cars and airplanes would not know the car was a little different than a stock '55... hehe... and i bet that thing would have to have wheelie bars in order for it to drag race...

but anywho...

thats one badass car...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:10 AM     

The merlin sound would give it away

-Ben

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:46 PM     

My mate has pretty much finished his commodore VK with the 308, running drag way headers ported and flow bench tested, twin 4 barrel holley's, 3rd stage gear box kit and some other little goodies. I will post some pics the next time I am around there.

Very interesting car.

Hooks up quite nicely.

One time he was just around the corner from my place and blew his diff we had to push it up hill to my place. but that has now been fixed.

Stay tuned

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:10 PM     

Sounds sweet

-Ben

JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:25 PM     

Have a look at this truck

[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:37 PM     

Huh... kinda like a cross between a rig and a truck, interesting.

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   8:23 AM     

that's fucking sick... lol I like it!

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   12:04 PM     

reminds me of this:

shit, photo's at home. anyway, that's an old dodge, yah? the fastest 4x4 in america is the same model...

runs 8.9's

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   12:41 PM     

I did a formal run last night and one of the car that was dropping off was a caddi of some type and had the full hydraulics set up, he was driving with 3 wheels on the ground

Jc

----------------
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   3:44 PM     

Low riding Chev....Have a look at these pics taken last night at one of the formals

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

----------------
hooyeah
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   4:25 PM     

now what exactly is a formal to you guys?

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: For all you US domestic lovers out there.....   Posted Fri Dec 6, 02   5:31 PM     

Formals are like your Proms I guess. You have one at the end of High school (Yr 10) and at the end of College (Year 12 not university)

every one gets all dressed up and stuff and has a good night just before the summer holidays start

Jc

----------------
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5