This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 200119

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9  
SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   1:16 PM     

poor jellous boy hahaha, i can feal the hate

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   2:47 PM     

I never said you couldnt be right, i said i dont take you seriously.Please dont get made at me Gentle Ben...=D

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
VW_Nut
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   3:35 PM     

Your a real stupid shit aren't you? The worse thing to do is pay off a house, it is the best write off you can have. Pay for it the rest of your life? Guess you aren't planning on living for another 20-30 years? Live hard die young.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
VW_Nut
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   3:37 PM     

Stocks, imort/export, buy/sell POS's, change jobs every 2 months. Ive seen some of your older posts, what do you do when you get off this board? Go back to bed and wait for 8th grade to start in the morning?

VW_Nut
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   3:43 PM     

I would care about track so I can race at a safe place and get some time slips so I know how well my car is actually running instead, "I think it is faster" but still lose to the same guy on the street.
With people like Neon here it may soon change to Coachella Valley "Bench" Racing.

uglystick
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   3:50 PM     

aww come on, chad knows his shit, he's just inarticulate so he resorts to short 'fuck off' posts ;-)

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft EFI w/ Haltech E6k; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
Driftninja

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   7:04 PM     

haha! realestate is where its at buddy. my dad bought his house 3 years ago in rancho mirage for $650,000 he just sold it for $1,250,000. within those 3 years he has had haggar pant pay him for a photoshoot and many others. the most recent was he rented the home out to bravo for a reality tv show. they paid him big. the show is called "boy meets boy" if you want to check up on it and my dads name is mark davis. you are so pathetic it isnt funny. you may know your shit about neons but when it comes to life its one big fantasy world. i do stocks on the side just like you ao i have a ? for you. because of the terrorist attacks on the wtc. what was the percentige of your losses (or gains) in the stocks you have shares for.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:17 PM     

Dude i cant even remember wha ti had for breakfast 3 days ago, and thats the most exciting part of my day.

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   9:02 PM     

Ahhh, I dont think I would mention that too much, but too late now. Isn't Chad the star of that show?
You have to understand something about our buddy Chad, he is only 18 (or something) but he has owned 40+ cars (matchbox?), 6 Rolex's (Fossil's?), he has owned a Porsche repair shop (car washer?)and toured the country with a Porsche racing team. His latest venture was at some sort of fabrication shop and now he is destined to be some kind of teacher (back to high school to earn his GED?) And most importantly, we are extremely jealous of the all knowing Chad and sometimes we fuck with him in ways he just can't figure out. LOL

Driftninja

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   9:57 PM     

haha ok. thats funny.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:18 AM     

Lol, He must think we were all born yesterday is all i have to say.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
uglystick
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   12:12 PM     

i'm saying this one last time, chad's the best entertainment we have here. and he does know his shit well enough to put him in the top 25 percent of people who post here more than 15 times.

the vids of his cammed nitrous neon from the passenger compartment were pretty nice. fucker tach'd real well. i could have avoided the part where he put the camera in his lap to shift gears though. but hey, that's talent - romping on the gas, hitting the go button, shifting gears and filming all at once, i'd like to see one of you clumsy fuckers do that ;-)

nuff said.

j

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   12:53 PM     

he might know his shit about cars but he has alot to learn in other areas.

uglystick
Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:20 PM     

uh huh. agreed.

your post whore dollars at work,

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:26 PM     

????????????????????????????? post whore dollars? that was over my head. lol

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9