This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 200119

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9  
SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Mon Sep 1, 03   7:47 PM     

does he race a grand am also?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Mon Sep 1, 03   10:21 PM     

Dipshit huh? Maybe cuz im right? Dude, your name is Ben, im not taking you seriously.

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Mon Sep 1, 03   11:16 PM     

what a funny fuck

BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   7:56 AM     

Wow neon learn your cars bud. GTP is a Grand prix you pathetic fuck! Get rid of that p.o.s. vette too. why in the hell would you buy an 81? The most un desireable vette built. I see a whole lot of shit talking with you and nothing to back it. When are you going to get that neon on the road to race Drift? Bring you pocket full of cash and be prepared to be owned. i think you bit off more than you can chew this time.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   10:07 AM     

i am getting rid of it, i have acupple strong buyers, 81 isn't my first choice but seeing that i got it extremely cheep and will make close to 3 grand off of it makes it extremely desirable. Ya have no worthy opinion F&Fboy fuck off

MrPeabody

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   10:12 AM     

LOL! Now that's an interesting line of logic. My name is Ben; therefore I cannot be right. Shit, I gotta talk to my philosophy professor about this one.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   10:14 AM     

well ya do know what they say about people named ben

Driftninja

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   10:25 AM     

how does that make it DESIRABLE at all?? and i hope if what you say is true then you should not have paid more than $5,000 for it.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   12:21 PM     

I was thinking he should have paid more like $3000 for that piece of shit and $2000 if he wants to make a small profit. Either way, he's just some dueche bag snot nose kid that pretendes he is making money. Come back to reality chad. (if you know what that is)

SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   12:51 PM     

i'll put it this way i have a buyer for it @ 5000$ which is still cheep for what it is, thats how it makes it desirable

SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   12:52 PM     

pretendes lol jellous POOR bastard

BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   12:59 PM     

Jealous? HAHAHA, i just bought my first house!!! how is that for jealous? Again, you are a pathetic fuck man. How can i be jealous of somebody that has nothing?

BlownGTP

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   1:03 PM     

Oh and buying and selling cars is nothing special. I do it everyday but i dont deal with $2000 beaters like you do.

SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   1:10 PM     

fuck a house your going to be paying off for the rest of your life? man all my assets amount up to pry double of what you put as a downpayment and fuck lets not talk about what i would have if i liquidated my securities, fuck you have fun paying a mortgage, when im your age I'll buy a house all CASH!!!!! that's why ya talk so much shit cuz some one younger then you has came up in this world a lot faster then you

SweetNeon

Re: Drag-City Groundbreaking   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   1:15 PM     

buying and selling cars is what i do on the side, you do that for a living? what i do that brings in the $$$$$ is exporting Engines,trannys, accessories (waterpumps,alt,power steering set ups ect..) to Australia, i load up aprox 75-100 running engines and 50-75 trannys + 100 missalanious core pieces in the containers once every 2 months, oh and i have my stocks on the side =) have a nice day

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9