This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 206231

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9  
BlownGTP

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Sat Aug 24, 02   8:30 AM     

I have a yamaha on 2 wheels and im scared to see what top speed is. ive gone up to 125 mph and that feels fast on 2 wheels. but more about the cop cars. they are more worried about the tuffness of the car. they dont mod the hell out of the cop cars.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Cutlass

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Sat Aug 24, 02   2:20 PM     

yeah that suzuki has 2 wheels,

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Sun Aug 25, 02   6:42 PM     

Camaros arent that bad for high way patrol. In Ontario we got fukin vettes chasin us.

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Sun Aug 25, 02   9:36 PM     

where the hell in ontario do you have a vette chasing you i'm from ontario and we don't even have camaros **snif sniff** i smell bullshit

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:26 AM     

Where in Ontario are you from Bro?

Well you dont see them a lot. But there is the odd vette

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:32 AM     

southern aobut an hour from toronto but i've traveled all around and searched the web for pics of odd cop cars i've found an rcmp jaguar a new beetle and some pt cruisers i've travelled through the province neve rheard seen or been within someone talking about a vette cop our budget is to low and it's not worth it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:35 AM     

Ive only heard they have like 1 or 2. But now the cops are using ford winstars. What the hell is this all about.

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:40 AM     

cops aren't using ford windstars they use pontiac montanas mostly but those aren't active duty units usually those are detectives or something out for a special assignment and theres alot of paramedic vans now and if they do have any vettes they aren't on duty theres never any chases here like 2 or 3 a year and they dont need it

GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:41 AM     

Yeah tru tru.

Why are all these damn cops getting all these damn good cars. This pisses the shit outa me. I hate it when they go to the street races.

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:46 AM     

they go to the street races for a reason to stop the ricers form starting gang fights and killing and running over people if you want to race find an empty dark secluded back road with no one around and the cops will never know i completely support cops in their actions to stop the street racing in the city. and also the cops don't get great cars you're full of shit cops get crown vics and now mostly impalas and a few old caprices floating aroundnopt exactly corvettes

GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:48 AM     

Yeah true true. But don't you liket to race your muscle car. If you with the cops to stop us all then how do u race ur car.

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:49 AM     

i don't have a muscle car no money and even if i did race it i wouldn't do it the rice way the cops would never see or know of any of my races

GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:52 AM     

OOO,

Alright.

hooyeah
Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:53 AM     

if you race on main street with 150 people there it's comon sense you'llb e caught don't be stupid and jsut don't do it or do it at a track

GinoLicious

Re: CHP Camaros!   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:55 AM     

O ok,

But aren't those tracks hard to find? I only know one. St. Thomas Drag way In Ontario.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9