This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 289599

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  
FwyWarriorAdministrator

Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   12:45 AM     

Let me know if any of the links don't work. Now that the site seems to be running well again, I can get back actually adding some new stuff on here. I was out on Saturday, but didn't get any video cause it got broke up. Everyone kinda got burned out after the DelTaco incident. Before that I haven't really been following it much. How have the races been? Getting any good runs in or has it mostly been cat & mouse with law? It looked like the crowds are still going strong at least. If any of you have any cool videos or photos let me know!

LethalToy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   7:58 AM     

I have a couple of cool videos, but they are quite long. @ 5 1/2 minutes. Let me know if you want them or not.

1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   9:30 AM     

If they're huge I can't really use them. Unless maybe I edit out everthing except the really cool stuff.

LethalToy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   10:34 AM     

If you have messenger i can send 'em to you and you can see for yourself. I think the whole video is pretty cool. Lots of burnouts, some sweet rides, smoke shows, hydraulics, even 2 rigs draggin. Anyways let me know. You can find me on messenger with my e-mail addy.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
sweetdevil
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:01 AM     

How do I get a pic here???

LethalToy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:42 AM     

Good job gettin the pics fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:21 PM     

RIGS DRAGGING hehe nice i saw 2 school buses draggin once hehe one had dual exhaust it was great, cutom school buses lol

CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   5:47 PM     

my friend has a pic of a school bus pulling a fatty wheely. it had 2 big blocks in it...i dont know what size or mods....but thad be fun to drive..lol~~~

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   6:17 PM     

I had a video of a school bus wheeling in the dunes. It actually did not too bad except for when it crested the hill and bottomed out.

LethalToy

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   6:32 PM     

Took 4 trucks to pull it out after @ 4 hours of digging and yanking.

hooyeah
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:01 AM     

now thats awesome sort of like that subaru commercial worlds largest sport utility hehe. the one that i saw dragging i think it was 440 powered, had all of the seats taken out just frame body engine it was one of the mini ones though it managed to pop the front wheels off the ground for about 10-15 feet maybe it was just a sight to see, i'm not sure how but he somehow had the school bus paint job still talk about a sleeper

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Anarchie

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri May 3, 02   7:03 PM     

The CBS expose video...

In reply to:

This aired on CBS on Sunday 2/17/02. Talks about the racing in Ontario and even mentions the valley! As usual, the reporters blow everything out of proportion. Oh well, at least theres a couple cool cars in this one.
Warning: Long download!

Sorry to burst your bubble Erik but as this was aired on the LA news (not local) they were reffering to the San Fernando Valley (NOT the Coachella Valley), hehe.

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri May 3, 02   7:45 PM     

Oh well... at least the valley was mentioned in The Fast & The Furious! Too bad all the scenes they showed were shot no where near here.

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Jun 28, 02   11:56 AM     

hey when were you gona put up the videos again?

GinoLicious

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Mon Aug 26, 02   9:39 AM     

I don't think the links work. I went to go watch the El Camino and nothing happned. You only saw an out line of the square and nothing happened.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14