This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 289599

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 13 14  
GotRiceBitch

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   9:48 PM     

Later neon.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
BlownGTP

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   7:22 AM     

well, we will see how this 15 second neon does i guess! SLOW ASS SLUG!

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   9:00 AM     

this board has become a chat room!!!

In reply to:

because last I remember that elco ran 13 flat.

1000hp is the closest
You're all fuckin wrong!!!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   11:43 AM     

hmm, if only the chat actually worked...

hey rich kids, you better put a blower on that truck. launch is one thing, but torque will only get you so far with that 15 square foot front grill.

didn't you see neon's speedometer go from 30 to 60 in the blink of an eye, then up to 90 in another two or three seconds? 'course it took four seconds to get to 30...

my .14 cents and a box of tic tacs is on the four door twinkie.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   2:10 PM     

Well let me just say that i gott some tricks up my sleeve. I figure theres another 10-20 hp to free up with a few mods and then some!

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   9:12 PM     

to bad the car doesnt have a speed o any more, just a tach, i think i'll go buy a speedo just for the fuck of it cuz its sweet watching that thing fly up when i launch with the slicks on

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Sep 26, 02   9:14 PM     

better plan on pushing 450+ hp to the wheels

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   1:45 PM     

thats almost what i push to the wheels..lol ..and whe u said i dont live within 500 miles of this valley i do dip shit i live in p.d..lol i cant wait to see a full size whoop your ass...then if he beats u real bad..ill run against u in the work truck..=)..i have something at home ..its only 2 cylinders..and has about ..uHHh 63 horses..wanna run it?? i race u for tittes..ohh wait i dont really want your piece...so ill just race u for the hell of it..=)

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   3:37 PM     

we always knew you were a sucker for man-titties, oil change boy.

;-)

jason

sweetdevil
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   3:41 PM     

hey uglystick, if things don't work out with you and your fiancee, you know my email addy, k?

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
FOracing

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   5:05 PM     

In reply to:

hey rich kids, you better put a blower on that truck.

Damn ugly if I didn't know any better and if I hadn't personally converged with you via mail under 1000hp name....I would say you are a Prick!!!

My folks aren't rich by any means....They are well off enough...but they've busted there ass for it all....not to mention the fact that up until about 6 years ago the end of my stay with them (gone at 16) we were just some po folks that invested wisely.....Hell if you lived out here you would know.....Grew up in Thousand Palms....man this isn't exactly Indian Wells or Palm Desert...matter of fact there is prolly one of the lowest income areas in the valley....we spent plenty of time in poverty...

There isn't a single dollar that goes into that truck that isn't mine.....Nor does a single payment that is written to GMAC that doesn't come out of my bank account....I know you didn't directly say that but just incase you were thinkin that

In reply to:

launch is one thing, but torque will only get you so far with that 15 square foot front grill.

I agree with you wholeheartedly......My truck slows quite a bit once it gets to 60 then when it shifts into 3rd (80) it gets ugly slow.....but that is all NA...the spray is gonna happen in between 3000 and 6000 RPM's.... with my stall it keeps me in that power band So I will be able to partially cure that problem....But gettin that big brick...no aerodynamic having truck to move in the upper half will still be considerably slower than the bottom half of my runs.

In reply to:

didn't you see neon's speedometer go from 30 to 60 in the blink of an eye, then up to 90 in another two or three seconds? 'course it took four seconds to get to 30...

LOL man my truck does the same thing when i roll from about 30 with people it downshifts to 1st and all the sudden you are doin 55 the speedo goes up hella quick....

Well since someone....(1000hp) misinformed our favorite neon owner....we prolly wont be racing since he has a hard on about the money issue....I race for fun not money....not to mention the fact that if and when I do put money down on races I usually know much more about my competetion....in this case I know virtually nothing but he said she said BS...not that any of it is untrue but it is all heresay (shit got time ranging from 12's to low 15's being screamed out).....When I bet money I very raely lose.....My friends quit bettin with me along time ago cause I kept takin there money....The only real tangible evidence I have for this is that video...and it is sketchy at best...looks to be a 20-85 or 90 run in just about 9 seconds.....very quick and respectable....no doubt in my mind that on just motor neon would pull da shit outta me from a roll....but my 20-85 run is still real close to his on just motor....but he has the obvious edge there....All I wanna do is run him....this is my daily driver and she weighs in at close to 4300 lbs (w /driver).....I am assuming that all motor neon will take me.....But we may never find out....

There is some stuff done to it but the most power comes from the FOracin Plates
FOracing

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   5:23 PM     

In reply to:

better plan on pushing 450+ hp to the wheels

Not quite but close prolly only about 400! after da spray....not sure where you get that assumed #....but that would put me in to the 12.0 range...well with some 4:10's it would.....I only know this cause there is a guy that has nearly identical setup runin 410RWHP and runs 12.5 and 12.6 clips all day long...I dont think I will dip that low cause he has 2 mods that I dont !cats and a cut out.....helps alot on the big end...but I am anticipating some low 13's if not high 12's....I am gonna drop you a email....and see if we cant work something out so we can get a run and tape it for these fellas

There is some stuff done to it but the most power comes from the FOracin Plates
SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Fri Sep 27, 02   7:14 PM     

i dont race for free cuz it doesnt pay for my race fuel or the dolley or the rish of geting caught and my car geting impounded, i wasnt looking to race you in the bigginning anywayz untill your bro or friend or what ever started running his mouth not knowing what he was geting in to, if your bro has so much faith in ur truck have him put up the 400$ and we will do this, just tell me time in advance and i will order my fuel lines and fuel rail the next day and get it going

uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Mon Sep 30, 02   1:45 PM     

i'm just funnin with ya. my parents have bank too, for the exact same fuckin reason, they busted their asses for their entire lives and turned 50 and got a fat ira/retirement account.

i was just playin. but come on, you gotta admit, you have a bad assed gmc, your brother has a superduty with a blower and pops drives the coolest damn chevelle i've ever seen. 1000hpfor is your friend right? am i getting the geneology all squared away?

now, as for your truck. my only experience with the gmc sierra was a 4x4 model, stock, less than 30k on the clock, towing a trailer... and we still beat an xr7 cougar with a lot of go fast goodies and 4.11:1 gears. i know it's fast....

i just wanted to say that i'd like to see the race...on tape. that's all...

and i'm not a prick, i'm a nice guy. damnitt! ;-) i was just kidding. and as for your brother the oil change king of palm desert, i was just yanking his chain for not knowing the answer to my bmw question...

jason

hooyeah
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Mon Sep 30, 02   2:08 PM     

so you admit it ugly stick you are EVIL [External Image Removed][External Image Removed]jk

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 13 14